SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Elle Jamilla

Great app!! Finally, my website loads faster thanks to it´s great image optimization tools. I recommend it.

Sundried Activewear

This is a really nice app. Great for checking all your pages and adding compression to your image portfolio. If you have thousands of images it will save you hours of time. And the only app I could find to fix blog posts.

April 12, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime you need our support
Daisy

wingshose.de

mega nice...........................................................................................

Outdoor eStore Australia

So far so good, easy to install and setup. Now I'm just waiting to see results from the App in store SEO results :-)

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

So very helpful and time saving. I really appreciate it and I'm happy that I came across it on Shopify apps.

Classy Cozy Cool

I used for image optimization and tagging. It made editing image alt tags very easy. I will continue to use this product.

Print My Wear

I Propose everyone, good and helpful and the best is free of charge. Helped me a lot to optimize my site.

Twin Town Crafts

Great app - made my site quicker and also massively helped on our seo made my images about half there size

Top Pearls

Good app does much important SEO issues. Happy to have across this app, highly recommended. I have 500 products in my store, it's unfortunate the product image alt has only been applied to few images!

Dr Botanicals USA

awesome app, i started seeing improvements oon the site speed and google traffic right away. what a great platform