4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

March 9, 2024

always there to help. great customer service all the time

Fluffyslip
About 1 year using the app
March 20, 2024

Lydia is great fast response and great at giving knowledge for understanding certain concerns. Highly recommend

Anchored Feather Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
February 29, 2024

team been very helpful when ever i needed support, especially Esther who is very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Buongiorno Caffe' & More
Malta
3 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Hana is the best by far, 5 stars is nothing to that kind of support, great app, but one of the best support ever.

Chora Barefoot Luxury Living
Greece
About 1 month using the app
May 5, 2024

Emily was giving great help on my needs , she has asked his technical to help on the issue we have encountered , the total resolve time is around 30 mins. but it worth it. Thank you Avada and Emily

C2 Computer
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
February 19, 2024

I was frustrated and don't know what to do Also asked them to sign me off ,But they have been professional and guided me 1 by 1 to fix the problems and they did great work for me ,Now I'm happy and i know I'm in safe hands,
Emily was very responsive,helpful and quick ,she is a credit to this business .and thanks for the whole team who assisted me and my site.they are recommended ..:)

ADEEGA
3 months using the app
March 10, 2024

Avada is the best. It is a game changer for any website. Thank you very much !

Nails Creations
About 3 years using the app
April 6, 2024

Thank you very much for Tiana's assistance, which quickly resolved my issue.I'm still in the learning phase of using the product but believe it will be beneficial for my website. Thanks again!

Risenty Store
12 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Great app, works perfectly. We had some issues with our theme first but had fast and great support by Sunny. Keep going like this :-)

Ecoenergy Schweiz AG
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
January 17, 2024

This app is amazing. It's easy to use and makes SEO a step-by-step solution for people who don't understand the ever-changing world of SEO while keeping the website fast. their support is always happy to help as well.

Dragon Image