4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

April 4, 2024

This app is a good addition to any site that wants to improve SEO and customer experience. I highly recommend it for smaller companies that don't have the budget to hire a professional service to debug, optimize speed, improve SEO and improve image loading.

The customer service is great, responds quickly and guides you well through any problem or question you have. Hana and Tony helped me fix the problems I was having and gave me great guideline for further development. We are looking forward seeing how we can improve our website even more with Avada.

Meðvitund Studio
Iceland
4 days using the app
March 5, 2024

Esther and Will's Shopify Avada SEO app has been an absolute game-changer for my online store.

What sets this app apart is its user-friendly interface and powerful features. Plus, their customer support Esther and Wilis top-notch - always quick to respond and extremely helpful.

It's been worth every penny and has truly transformed my business.

ORMIRO
April 3, 2024

customer support is really helpful and present. the app is not so easy in deep diving, although one of the best, support is helping a lot in learning and problem solving.

Onebby
Italy
April 1, 2024

Working with Nolan and William (the technician) from Avada SEO Suite has been great! They're helping me improve my web SEO, and I'm excited to see the results in the coming days. Their customer service is outstanding and incomparable. What's even better is that they offer help even if I'm just a free plan subscriber. I highly recommend their services!

Holy Pots
4 days using the app
February 17, 2024

Great app and customer support! Esther and Maison quickly helped me to fix an issue on my store code that was not even caused by Avada. Very helpful.

Wander Trails
7 months using the app
Edited April 8, 2024

Tiana helped me with my issue, and your tools helped me a lot. Thank you.

JasGlow Beauty
Philippines
About 2 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Thanks for Audrey and Toby. Our problem was solved quickly and professionally. It was a very good service experience.

Steppaws
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
March 24, 2024

Esther and Toby have been great support. My page speed has increased from 33 to 72 on Google PSI. The SEO has been really comprehensive, and things are looking up for our store!

OZ Smart
About 2 months using the app
March 19, 2024

The set up was pretty easy and simple. I got stuck at one point and asked for help, my support, Hana, was quick and gave accurate responses and issue was solved.

So far, so good!

Melanin Variations
Jamaica
About 1 month using the app
March 3, 2024

We have been using Avada for a while and have nothing but good things to say, i love how they are supportive with any need you need and the app is fantastic and the team is of extraordinary service.

Veluera