AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Standert Bicycles

I've been using AVADA for quite some time. Excellent customer service. Great solutions for every single question I asked. I hope they improve more and more in time.

Paintings & Art Prints Scotland | Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

I've tried various SEO apps. What Avada do is fantastic, simple to install and understand and best of all it actually works. Any issues or advice the support is fantastic. I was dealing with Candace and she has been excellent!

Wallaby Beauty

Works great! Optimized a large number of images and made the site much faster. Thanks for a great app

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

This app is so easy to use and does what you need. We definitely recommend it for your online store.

Toyyybricks

Kid toys/blocks/cartoons/building modelsKid toys/blocks/cartoons/building modelsKid toys/blocks/cartoons/building models

SELECTIONS

excellent app , A+++ , noticed change in the website overall , great features , recommended for all users

Orgacia

FANTASTIC APP.! If you are looking for the perfect SEO solution to optimize your Shopify product listings, look no further... THIS IS IT!

Mungos Marvelous Minis

No complaints so far, easy to use and if it does what it says it will, I'll be extremely happy! Bring on the new traffic!

Alphons

Great app overall, quick and easy to use, great for image SEO optimization, it saved me a lot of time work in my Store.

Luvvih

A breeze to install and awesome functionality. Just getting started. Expecting to learn a lot about SEO and use the product effectively. So far so good. Have great expectations!