4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

July 17, 2022

Jasmine from AVADA has took her time and help speed up my website. I appreciate your hard work and I recommend everyone to use this app to boost the speed of your website.

Ever Collection NYC
May 19, 2022

Great customer service and I did see a bit of jump on first day hopefully see more to come! I was a bit nervous however the team is great

Total Babe
Edited July 2, 2022

excellent app so far and cannot fault avada team every single question raised was answered and solved promptly roger from their team was a great help - must try app and will be looking to try their other apps to - thank you avada

Smokz Vape Store
January 28, 2023

App incrível com um atendimento muito rápido! Juliana me atendeu com muita rapidez e se mostrou eficiente no problema apresentado. Nota 10

Inverso
December 22, 2022

Muito bom e resolutivo, inclusive contam com suporte via chat para lhe ajudar em problemas específicos. A Jasmine me ajudou a solucionar meus problemas de velocidade e meu site ficou bem mais rápido. Recomendo demais

Geralzão Shop
Edited September 21, 2022

Excellent after sales support and tools are really easy to use! Reached out via chat and immediate response. Highly recommended. Liz was very helpful and even did a free speed up for me!

Seal Your Garage
June 13, 2022

It seems to work as promised and I had a chat with Emily from the customer support and she was very helpful and nice.

Valco
Finland
July 4, 2022

Usei este app e ele esta me ajudando a poder otimizar minhas paginas de carregamento o mais rapido possivel!! hahahaha

HOUSE&GARDEN
June 17, 2022

Avada is a great and must have app. Prakash was really helpful. My site speed was increased within a few minutes.

Kuducu
July 3, 2022

Hana was really friendly and sped up my store so fast!!! I really hope that this increases sales and views, thank you so much Hana!!

Doll Parts 616