4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

July 2, 2022

The products offered are quite effective, and free. Their support service is always available. I contacted them to speed up my site and Marcus helped me in less than 30 minutes.

Mademoiselle Trendy
France
October 19, 2022

Gente, o aplicativo é muito bom! Realmente deixa mais rápido o site! Precisei da ajuda no suporte, e a Juliana me atendeu, ela é muito atenciosa e me ajudou! Superou minhas espectativas, e o melhor ainda, ela fala em Português - BR.

HumArraso
Brazil
July 15, 2022

Have used it on multiple stores. Love it. And their support is amazing and prompt. This app does a lot of work, a client does not understand and it's all mostly free. Love it! Must for all new or old stores.

KH'LASHY
India
Edited June 24, 2022

I love the app and the support especially Esther helped me super fast and made my page even faster than I already made it^^ Just great. Thanks

Rollladenbau Basile
Germany
June 11, 2021

So the funny thing is that I don't completely understand all that it does as I am still learning how to optimize my site but I'm sure glad that I found this app. I previously had 2 - 3 apps installed (that did min amount of optimizing) prior to installing AVADA. Those apps are gone and AVADA is here to stay. I am so grateful for them providing a tool that us little guys...(actually girls) can use as we are building our eCommerce empires. I will continue to learn all that I can to help AVADA do it's job more effectively. Thanks for a great APP!

Spunk & Fire™ Boutique
July 17, 2022

Jasmine from AVADA has took her time and help speed up my website. I appreciate your hard work and I recommend everyone to use this app to boost the speed of your website.

Ever Collection NYC
May 19, 2022

Great customer service and I did see a bit of jump on first day hopefully see more to come! I was a bit nervous however the team is great

Total Babe
Edited July 2, 2022

excellent app so far and cannot fault avada team every single question raised was answered and solved promptly roger from their team was a great help - must try app and will be looking to try their other apps to - thank you avada

Smokz Vape Store
January 28, 2023

App incrível com um atendimento muito rápido! Juliana me atendeu com muita rapidez e se mostrou eficiente no problema apresentado. Nota 10

Inverso
Brazil
Edited September 21, 2022

Excellent after sales support and tools are really easy to use! Reached out via chat and immediate response. Highly recommended. Liz was very helpful and even did a free speed up for me!

Seal Your Garage