4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

August 22, 2022

It is quite good to optimise my SEO also helpful for images alt text. Useful for automatic work in order to save time

Venum
October 10, 2022

Gostaria de elogiar o suporte de vocês! Fui atendido pela Abby. Nunca tive um atendimento tão rápido e eficaz como este em todos os suportes que já precisa, dos mais diversos serviços e aplicativos. Fica aqui meu obrigado a Avada pelo excelente aplicativo e para a Aby pelo carinho.

lojabilustores
April 2, 2023

I was very impressed by the speed and quality of customer service provided. The team was professional and helped me to expedite improving my SEO right before launching my website. I highly recommend this app!

Manjeri Skincare
6 months using the app
Edited June 29, 2020

I just started using the app but I believe it is going to work. If it does well I will leave another review

AMDZ TRENDS
February 2, 2023

This is really wonderful and helpful App. The support team are there to help you in any possible way. Thank you. Recommended

Ginga Toys
January 11, 2023

I thank you very much for LIZ his professionalism and his patience, I am very satisfied
I highly recommend

easychien
France
July 19, 2022

Prakash was patient and helped me install things and understand things better. He sent me some great articles so I could optimize my site better.

Texas Transfers and Designs
January 20, 2023

Excelente aplicativo e excelente atendimento ao consumidor. O suporte deles é incrível, o site fica muito mais fluido e conseguem sempre fazer com que as imagens não percam a qualidade, mas mantenham a valocidade

Morabella
May 6, 2022

Very good service, it helped me a lot, Esther solved my problem and was super friendly, I really liked it!

viloja
February 5, 2021

I installed this app and found it very helpful for my SEO needs specially the "SEO Analysis for Products". I must appreciate.

Ada Haya
United Arab Emirates
Avada replied February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to know you love SEO Product Analysis, we will add more analysis for other pages soon.

Wish you all the best,