SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

Base Camp Australia

AVADA SEO: Image Optimiser was great for helping us out with our SEO work. Drake was our helper and he was outstanding throughout the process in helpin us improve our SEO rankings and Page Speeds.

The Canvas Art Factory

Assists with SEO related tasks. Good and quick support from online chat. Drake fixed a more complex issue I had and it made the process smooth. Recommended.

Handpicked Healthy

I'm impressed with their customer service. Drake from their team was very helpful and he helped me improve the store speed. Just downloaded it to the store today so I'm still exploring but their customer service is a definite advantage

LSTX LLC

Great App. I've been using it for a while. O and it's FREE! I certainly will be looking into the other apps the company has. The other day I was having issues with meta information not displaying right. The Support team "Jasmine" was FANSTATIC. Not only did they not shame me for being an dumb, they even went and fixed a question I asked how to do!

FiqueGata.com

Este app é um socorro nos momentos dificeis. Otimo em tudo, ajudando da melhor maneiraele faz muita diferenca no nosso site

Gcensa.com

Thanks a lot for promtly and proffecional help. Drake provided me with needed support. Everything working correctly)

ayumishop1

muito bom app vou começar a usar agora mas pelas informações parece ser muito bom............................................................................................................................................................

uni

Very impressive support response, Drake is great!! Keep up the good work! And it suits my basic SEO needs for bulk product meta info adjusting. btw, they care about the need of users and even set up a quick questionnaire for further needs.

Skywhip Australia

Good app that works, customer service is great, but there are some confusion around different topics, but Drake was happy to explain

January 5, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss how we can help you make the best use of the app and clear any confusion left. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Procolored

I used this app for the quick check and image optimization, site verification, easy for beginners ,and especially Drake helped a lot, professional live chat support!