4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

January 24, 2024

First class support, seriously. Immediately availability and resolutions A+++. Avada tool is a huge improvement and time saver.

Iris + Mill
Over 1 year using the app
January 30, 2024

wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the outstanding services you provide at AVADA SEO. I am truly delighted with the results and wanted to share my appreciation with you.

Your commitment to delivering top-notch services is truly remarkable. The effectiveness of AVADA SEO suits has exceeded my expectations, and I am genuinely grateful for discovering such a valuable resource. Your expertise and attention to detail have made a significant impact on my online presence.

I want you to know that I wholeheartedly believe in the quality of your services, and I look forward to utilizing them for a long time to come. Your dedication to helping me achieve my goals does not go unnoticed, and it is genuinely appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your exceptional services, Hana. You have truly made a positive difference in my online business, and I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you. I will continue to recommend your services to others seeking a well-rounded and effective SEO solution.

Dash Racegear
5 days using the app
December 21, 2023

Easy to use, makes use of checklists to help you plan and make your site better and the support I received from Lydia was exceptional.

Tin Coast Treats
January 18, 2024

Whenever i am in need of any help the Avada team is always there and they are very supporting and have helped me several times.

VOXAL
December 23, 2023

Quick responses, and very professional. My issue was resolved in under 30 min. Pamela and Maison provided great assistance. Thank you for being such wonderful customer service agents.

TrendCraftsCo
About 1 month using the app
November 20, 2023

I wanted to improve my seo store so i contacted them to help, the one who helped me was Wendy, she did a wonderful job, my store went from a low performance to a 92 performance, im so happy for what she has done.
Thank you!!!
I would recommend this app to everyone

SleekySlides
Spain
2 months using the app
January 21, 2024

Audrey and Tracy have been really helpful to all my enquiries. Generally most of their support team is quick and helpful! They even gone through the entire website with me to fix my problem

Homurai Jewelry
Malaysia
16 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Emily provided good insights about the app and helped me fix some issues while she was in the chat. I look forward to working with this app.

The Euphorika
4 months using the app
December 7, 2023

I needed help to solve a problem that I hadn't been able to solve for a few days... I asked for support and was helped by Lydia... I received great service and she solved my problem super quickly, fantastic. I was very impressed and very happy. Congratulations Lydia, you made my night. Thank you very much.

ArmariaBr
Brazil
November 17, 2023

Worked with Jasmine after accidently clicking "contact us" but she was a nice, knowledgeable woman that helped me figure out which way was up with the application Anivia Install. We ran the scans a couple times and she found that my theme was throwing my store title into meta descriptions after the product meta description. Fixed that and BOOM, SEO score went from low 80's to high 90's. Now I just need the actual traffic this promises!

Ystrielle's Essentials