Reviews (6,802)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

March 16, 2024

I need this app. I don't have the time to fix broken links based on how my products are set up. However, I was a little unsure if I was doing it right. So I hopped on the Customer service chat. The customer service with Avada is supportive and quick. Emily, was able to verify everything was running smoothly. I appreciate her help and giving me the confidence in knowing my business is running without any hiccups. I can focus on creating products and not worry about broken links. Thank you again, EMILY!!

Bdotartsy
5 months using the app
May 24, 2024

Worth it's weight in solid gold bars.

Can't really rate this app enough and the staff who help. I've dealt with Audrey and Anivia and the care has been spot on every, single time.

Keep up the good work Team Avada.

Ready Sweat Go
4 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Great support! They helped me fix some Javascript errors that I had no clue how to tackle. Thank you, Avada!

Parkway Fitted
Over 2 years using the app
June 10, 2024

My experience with Avada SEO Speed Image Optimize has been outstanding. They provide rapid support to address any issues, impressing me with their quick responses and efficient problem resolution. It’s reassuring to know that my concerns are promptly addressed, allowing me to confidently focus on optimizing my website.

Golden Elite Deco
3 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Would recommend for sure! Works good has a nice overview were you can see exactly what any issues or recommendations are! Live support is also awesome I had a few issues with converting images to modern format and some javascript loading error and thanks to Audrey and Anivia who were very nice and guided me through everything we got it all to work in no time!

kingsday24
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
February 29, 2024

Audrey just helped me with my store issues, she's a keeper so kind and patient with me. I love this app. I am a small business owner with not many resources, thanks for offering some of your services free, It helps me a lot.
A. Ford

L's Naturals | Bath and Body Boutique
Over 3 years using the app
March 27, 2024

The thing I love about Avada in general is that they have amazing customer service! I love this app b/c it has helped me speed up my store site and create amazing SEO. If I have a problem that I don't know how to fix, all I have to do is contact Avada and they will fix it for me! It's like having my own IT! Today I needed some javascript issues fixed. Emily hopped right on it and took care of it right away! I highly recommend all of the Avada products. They have made running my store so easy.

God's Girl Gifts And Apparel
About 2 months using the app
May 18, 2024

Still getting to grips with the app after a few days use but am learning a lot about SEO requirements for my site and customer support has been very quick & helpful so far (special thanks to Prakash for his assistance).

Mabon Gallery
28 days using the app
May 2, 2024

Easy to use, works great, I use it for multiple Shops now. Needed support and Lydia helped out fast with great service, thank you!

CookCave
3 months using the app
April 3, 2024

I just recently installed the app after trying a heck of a lot of others. Given the crazy high review numbers and complete set of features I added it to my store recently. I ran into a few user errors and was helped promptly by Emily. So far I am just exploring how much I wasn't taking care of and trust this tool is helping me greatly improve my SEO.

Stance Caddy