SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Laetitia Naturprodukte

I used this app to optimize images. It works very well for images on blog pages and product pages. It would be very nice, if the app could optimize images on custom pages too. The support is really very fast and helpful.

May 27, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate that.
I suppose there is something else we can do to make it a really satisfied experience, please kindly let me know?
Thanks for your suggestion, we will add the image optimization function for custom pages as soon as possible

I also shoot you a follow-up email, please check your inbox for me.

Thank you!
Daisy

We are always willing to assist you!

Rainy

Diamond Painting Hut

So far this app has been really helpful for what I needed for my store. Thank for for making it available free.

CoffeeTeaBox

This is the second SEO app I have tried on my site and I am very impressed by the tools and look forward to seeing great results!

Peter Stone Wholesale

Superb and Amazing, and it is FREE! I am SEO Guru, but this is the best of all SEO APPS in SHOPIFY! Promise you will not regret it when you try this ;-) Highly recommended two thumbs up!

Prohemp.nl

Unfortunately I cannot rate this app 10/10. Because it's one of the best apps I have installed and the support is AMAZING!

ADKMic.com

I used Image Optimizer to easily optimize my images. It took the entire list of my images and automatically optimized them

Catalyst Fitness Supplies

Really like this app. Easy to use and navigate around. Does exactly what it sets out to do. Would recommend this app.

negotiis

Sehr guter Support und ich bin ich immer noch sehr zufrieden mit dem Support. Keine Frage zu viel!!!

May 25, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on our app with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please feel welcome to ask for our support anytime you need
Daisy

Mariposa Children's Boutique

Have only used this app a couple of days so just getting to grips with it but from what I have seen so far its a great asset to any online business.

Print Photo

Vielen dank für ihre hilfe, es ist eine sehr nützliche app.Würde gerne sie weiter empfehlen.Vielen Dank.