4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

January 22, 2024

Always helpful customer service, and using the app is an easy way to keep a check on everything SEO related.

Wardrobe By Me
Denmark
Over 3 years using the app
December 16, 2023

It was very good. First, you actually get a human and not an AI driven loop that can only handle the most basic questions. Second, Prakash was a good communicator and understood my issues. He was curteous and responsive. Many thanks. I am pleased with the app to a large extent because it is well supported by capable people.

Carmel Fine Silver Jewelry
Almost 2 years using the app
January 13, 2024

Lovely support by Esther!! Our site www.FashionNation.in had its speed improved!!

Appreciate the good work Avada Team is doing. <3

Fashion Nation
India
About 3 years using the app
January 29, 2024

I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS APP! WOW, THE AMMOUNT OF FEATURES AND TIME YOU CAN SAVE IS CRAZY. ALSO THE CHAT FEATURE IS PERFECT, THEY DO WHAT YOU WANT HOW YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT ALL FOR NO EXTRA COST OR FEES. HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN! Thanks HANNA AND TOBY!

Covenant Coffee Co.
About 1 month using the app
January 3, 2024

Very good app and Hana from customer service was extremely helpful with some issues I was having.

S’more’a’licious
Over 2 years using the app
December 12, 2023

AVADA SEO Suite has been an absolute game-changer for my website's visibility! The tools provided are intuitive, user-friendly, and incredibly effective in optimizing my content. The features are comprehensive, covering every aspect of SEO, from keyword research to on-page optimization.

Moreover, I must commend their outstanding customer service, especially Emily, who went above and beyond to assist me. Her expertise and dedication in addressing my queries and providing tailored solutions truly impressed me. The prompt and helpful support I received from Emily made my experience with AVADA SEO Suite even more exceptional.

AsterSpring Malaysia
Malaysia
6 months using the app
January 23, 2024

I needed help downgrading and Emily was awesome at helping me and asking me about my experience in a way that wasn't uncomfortable. She did an awesome job solving my issue.

RETROGIZMOGANG
9 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Thanks for Tiana, Maison, and all technical teams' support. They answer quickly and have a nice attitude. And I'm pleased with the app. Many thanks to them!

ninobamboo
China
About 3 years using the app
December 26, 2023

"Absolutely Fantastic Service - Hana Transformed My Store's Speed!

I recently enlisted the services of Hana to optimize the speed of my store, and I must say, I am beyond impressed with the results. Before Hana's intervention, my store's loading times were frustratingly slow, leading to a high bounce rate and lost sales opportunities. However, after Hana worked her magic, the transformation was truly remarkable.

Firstly, Hana was incredibly professional and attentive throughout the entire process. She took the time to understand the specific needs of my store and listened to any concerns I had regarding the speed optimization process. Her communication was clear, concise, and always timely, which made the entire experience stress-free and efficient.

Not only was Hana a pleasure to work with, but the results of her speed optimization work were outstanding. The loading times of my store have been significantly reduced, resulting in a seamless and enjoyable browsing experience for my customers. As a result, my store's bounce rate has decreased, and I've noticed a distinct uptick in sales and conversions.

What truly sets Hana apart is her attention to detail and commitment to delivering results that align with the unique requirements of my store. She didn't offer a one-size-fits-all solution; instead, she meticulously tailored her optimization techniques to ensure they were perfectly suited to my store's needs."

A Sports Physical movement trainer(PT)
Cyprus
About 1 month using the app
January 12, 2024

As always AVADA apps are one of the most helpful apps to make our business easier and succeed, We can't expect less from them. They are doing great especially when it comes to solving problems they have a great team that assists you with a smiley face without seeing them. Big thanks to Audrey for the assistance today she was so helpful and definitely for being quick and patient in answering all my questions and helping us.

Makina Jay Dee