AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

BeautyDream

Super app and really easy to use, I highly recommend testing it out if you want to improve your store!

Rafiki's

This app help me so much with the image optimization, HTML Sitemap, Social Meta and the SEO Analysis. I Love it!!

Shearling leather

awesome app for optimize image alt tags. boost your seo for this app. i recommended. please install app and use

AllTypical

Pretty_cool, it_makes my webpage faster and improve my images_______________________________________

NSE Imports

Good app, I'm currently on the free plan but at present that works enough for me, will likely change to the paid one in the near future. Rainy and the team were great at helping me with a formatting issue on my HTML sitemaps that caused Google to complain about non mobile friendliness. I think I use pretty much all the features provided now I have had time to really use them.

Bestgoodshop

Great support. Great team. I had problems setting up the website. I received exceptional help. Thank you!

August 19, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our SEO Suite app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,
Daisy

Natch

We had some issues with the subscription but Rainy from their team was quick in sorting it out. Thanks again.

August 4, 2021

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am sorry to hear your feedback. I have sent you a follow-up email so that we can explain your billing and our app functionalities as well. Hope to sort it out for you and we are willing to refund if you are not satisfied for the first month using the app. :)

Please help me check your mailbox and hope to find the best solution for you.

Regards,
Rainy

Pulseria

Impressive. Very good. It greatly optimized the size of the images in my store without lowering the quality at all.

Givn BERLIN

Great app, works good, is easy to use and has super customer service. Got quickly and great help here.

Gifts R Us Shop

Easy to use and my SEO has increased! Thank you for this great tool to make my Shopify store user friendly for my customers.