Avada SEO Image Optimizer

Avada SEO Image Optimizer

Built for Shopify

Reviews (6,963)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

June 20, 2024

Lydia was incredibly helpful. She provided outstanding support and patiently guided me through every step to resolve the problem. Thanks to her expertise and dedication, my store's SEO is now running smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better assistance. Highly recommend!

Celtic Studio
June 14, 2024

Ricky is awsome, great guy very friendly and a amazing professional.

Really recomend this app for everybody !!

RKV IMPORTS
Brazil
July 9, 2024

The service was very quick and managed to solve the problems. Attendant Mia e Techcnian Maison are very helpful! Thanks

Shopdday
Brazil
About 1 year using the app
Avada replied July 11, 2024

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your review made our day!
We hope Avada will help you build a dream store and get more customers

June 12, 2024

This app is straightforward to use, and has a great support team. When I ran into an issue, I simply sent a message using the built-in chat, and Tiana was very quick to respond. She provided a solution that worked on the first try. Great experience!

Habitat ReStore of Sumner County
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you find the app easy to use and that Tiana was able to assist you quickly and effectively. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're always here to help. 🚀

May 26, 2024

Great service very helpful staff. Would recommend

The Bare Skull Co.
Almost 2 years using the app
July 8, 2024

great team helping in every step

Diabexy
India
11 months using the app
Avada replied July 9, 2024

Thank you so much for your review!

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

July 4, 2024

This app simplifies site speed and SEO. Initially I had a small problem with my site map but received prompt support from Hana and Maison and it was resolved quickly.

Electric Violin Shop
11 months using the app
Avada replied July 8, 2024

We’re happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.

Wish you many advantages in your business 🎯

June 24, 2024

The customer service is very responsive and was able to meet all my needs I recommend the application which is very easy to use ! Special mention for Lydia and Nikita whith whom I communicated to resolve my questions.

snkrs83
France
About 1 year using the app
June 5, 2024

Mit Abstand das beste SEO-Tool und Page-Speed-Booster, den man hier bekommt. Durch die vielen Nutzer wird es immer aktuell gehalten und es kommen Wöchentlich neue Features.
Und ganz besorders ist der Support, vielen Dank an Hana und Maison, egal ob um 3 Uhr Nachts oder 13 Uhr Mittags, es wird dir direkt geholfen.
Kann ich wirklich nur empfehlen! :-)

Aroma Deluxe
Germany
May 14, 2024

Great app, easy to use and excellent support. Lydia was very prompt and came back with solutions from Nikita very quickly. I recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. Go for the subscription version its worth the extra per month.

Atlantic Mats
About 2 years using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you so much for your awesome review! 😄 We're so happy to hear that Lydia and Nikita were able to help you quickly. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We're always here to support you, so just reach out anytime you need us! 🌟