Reviews (6,797)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

April 7, 2024

I would recommend Avada to anyone with a website they are absolutely amazing nothing is to much they have helped me though every bit of my website I couldn’t of done it without them they really have been amazing and so welcoming. They have made my website look amazing with how they have organised all my products. If your just starting your online store you need Avada

Herb’s Manchester
2 months using the app
April 28, 2024

I recently tried out the Avada SEO app, and I must say, I'm impressed. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for even beginners to understand and use effectively. The range of SEO tools available is comprehensive, covering everything from keyword research to on-page optimization.

What stood out to me the most was the speed of support provided by Ester and Nikita. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, they were quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile made my experience with Avada SEO even better.

Overall, I highly recommend Avada SEO to anyone looking to improve their website's search engine visibility. Thank you, Ester and Nikita, for your outstanding support! ❤️

União Digital
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
May 15, 2024

GPT

Talked to api.adzedek.com

It's wonderful to hear such positive feedback about your choice of Avada for on-page SEO, especially with the Turbo plan. Your experience showcases the significant impact that skilled customer service and expert knowledge can have on a project's success. Here’s how your review might look based on your detailed feedback:

Choosing Avada for my on-page SEO was a decision that I am incredibly pleased with. Faced with numerous options, I opted for the Turbo plan, and it has proven to be a remarkable choice. Right from the start, the Avada team exhibited a profound comprehension of SEO strategies that were not only impressive but also highly effective. However, the highlight for me has been their exceptional customer service. Juliana, in particular, deserves immense praise. Her unwavering dedication, expertise, and genuine care for customer needs have had a substantial impact on our project's success. Always available to address our questions, provide valuable insights, and offer guidance tailored to our specific goals, Juliana has been instrumental. Thanks to her and the entire Avada team, I feel much more confident about our website's performance and visibility.

Dog Town Collars
About 2 months using the app
April 4, 2024

had a problem with a script, and Esther and Tony quickly fix it and it works great. very happy with the customer service. and look forward to using Avada more.

ZZGames.dk
Denmark
Almost 2 years using the app
April 22, 2024

Always very helpful and patient, my issues get resolved quickly and with smiley emoji's. I think i've saved a lot of money using this app. Tiana and Tony have been especially helpful today! Thank you

MooBoo Home
9 months using the app
Edited April 22, 2024

I am going to change my feedback based on my recent conversations with Esther and her team. They have worked consistently to improve my website speed.
Technical team has provided me regular and detailed updates on the actions they have performed to improve the speed. They have also provided some reasons that effects the speed score in general.

I am happy with their support and consistent improvements done by the team.

Thanks !

LATATVA Private Limited
India
7 months using the app
April 10, 2024

I just started using the app on my ecommerce store, but I can already see the benefits for SEO, site speed and everything that used to be a big mystery. Great people and great support. Emily was awesome to address an issue I had.

Noble Body
6 months using the app
Edited May 11, 2024

Excellent support from these guys. Site had issues they fixed it in minutes, Thank you very much Tobi and Tiana its much appreciated. Great app for SEO audit and repair.

Heavenlybeds
Over 1 year using the app
April 19, 2024

Highly recommend, Great support Lydia was very quick at helping us fix an issue and get it working straight away.

Naughty by Nature Adult Store
7 months using the app
March 16, 2024

I need this app. I don't have the time to fix broken links based on how my products are set up. However, I was a little unsure if I was doing it right. So I hopped on the Customer service chat. The customer service with Avada is supportive and quick. Emily, was able to verify everything was running smoothly. I appreciate her help and giving me the confidence in knowing my business is running without any hiccups. I can focus on creating products and not worry about broken links. Thank you again, EMILY!!

Bdotartsy