AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

J Rayne Beauty LLC

So far I like the app. It has helped me find things that were wrong with my website. Hopefully it will continue to be a success and yield some results.

Star Rugs

thank you very much great help and app. I was assisted precisely with what i need for my store and was given a guide on how to implement the recommended changes. thanks Candace great work.

myWELLnest

Wooow, what a great and quick service! Thank you so much for your help and clear answers, Candice. 5* app!

Path of Cha

The app is very helpful and their customer support is very responsive. Glad that I discovered it:) Thanks!

Dinh Store

love it. really helpful and effecient. Ive been using it to take my SEO to the next level and gained more costumers

Face Selections

Outstanding! This app has multiple positives that helped my website. The image optimizer is such an added bonus.

philippe dupré shop.com la boutique de vos envie a chaque instant

comment ca peut être possible vue que c'est gratuit je suit vraiment étonner que vous Fassier tous ca

June 21, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. We much appreciate that ❤️

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further and help you set up the app perfectly.

Best regards,
Daisy

premiumteasca

This app is amazing. It made my life so easy. The only feature I am eagerly waiting for is the image file name renaming. You guys are amazing that you have thought about it

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback motivates us alot. I have shot you an email to notify about the estimated time that the image file renaming function will be available. Kindly check your email and I'would love to discuss more.

Kind regards,
Rainy

TheBusiness939

instale la aplicación para optimizar imágenes , no se si ha funcionado eso pero he visto que si subí en los buscadores, en si funciona bien la aplicación

June 19, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,
Daisy

Only Descontos

top melhor app nada a fala mal os cara sao top de mais ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................