SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

ebuncreation

Just had it installed today. The instructions are well put which makes them easy to understand and execute. Only use the image optimizer so far but have already seen some good results in terms of helping with page speed.

My Child Boutique

A joke. All the pictures are now super low quality using their feature to optimize the pictures for SEO

January 16, 2022

Hi there,

I am sorry for hearing your experience. We have the "Revert function" allows you to revert the images to the original so please don't worry about that. I guess you enabled the image optimization with certain quality percentage, that's why images can be lower in quality after optimization.

I sent you a follow-up email to make sure you optimize it without changing the quality, no worries. Kindly check my email so that we can assist you better!

Regards,
Rainy

Elsina

Thank you Drake a lot for your support! You've been very kind and helpful! My store got faster now :)

Vitafacile shop

I tryed so much app to help to configurate trust badges and this app is really amazing. It works perfectly and has functionalities that the other competitors don't have. Furthermore, the support is incredible, not only super kind and nice but also super effective and really expert. RECCOMENDED

Bliss Artisan

Great app...very user friendly. And support is very quick to respond via chat if you get in a bind with something. Highly recommend!

Meyous Clothing

I use this app everyday to optimize my website. All my SEO is in this app and its made me more productive, also the tips it gives are super helpful. Support is efficient and knowledgeable too. Thanks for this app, from Meyous Clothing Co. www.meyousclothing.com

Models and Surf

Working GREAT!! Nonetheless, that's not the best part; Their customer service is 5 stars! I've been attended by Drake and it solved any of the issues I had in a split of a second!

GROOVYCANDIES

Really increased page load speed - a definite help! It has only been a week but we have noticed great improvement.

Anime Shoe Shop

This app has been my favorite after trying 3 of them. Their customer support agent Esther is also very knowledgeable.

Izzat Express

Agradeço atenção e atendimento da atendente Liz, muito bom, nota 1000.
Conseguiu otimizar e ajudar na velocidade da minha loja.