SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

UbOS Shop

This is the best and most efficient app in the Shopify store. Great SEO optimizer. Best of all, this app is completely free. Thank you, guys. You're doing a hell of a job.

domdar

Sehr einfache Einrichtung, Bilder und die Daten Struktur wird sofort optimiert. Diese Kostenlose App ist ein muss für jeden Shop

Chefs for foodies

Its really great app, i must say with free money such a good product awesome , i must recommend to use in your store

Make My Shoes Lab

With this App my SEO is always perfect and I don't need to do much work to update my Shop. Well deserved five stars!

Flava Denim

Has helped me learn a lot about product descriptions and wording. I like the fact that it measures while you type so you can improve without forgetting what you wrote before too quickly.

Point Tecnológico

Muito bom,cumpre o que promete e faz mais ainda,ajudou muito na otimização da minha loja,com certeza irá judar outros...

Roseys Boutique22

I used this app when I was asking for support as something went wrong. The app is great because you can leave the house or get on with things while they sort things out.It means your not stuck on a laptop waiting for reply

Linen4me

Отличное приложение, очень полезно для моего сайта и экономит много времени. Любые вопросы или проблемы поддержка решает очень оперативно. Советую!

TOYSIZ

I use it every day in the last 3 days and I like all the features, especially the images optimization which is very time consuming when you have hundreds of products with 3-4 images each. Super cool !

Formal Elegance

I had no idea how to optimize photo's or data etc, so I am hoping this actually helps and works for me, but more, giving a better experience for my customers.