AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Neat Street Philippines

AVADA promised to make my site faster and so far it has. From a rating of 58-60 it's now at 64-66. Not bad for something that's free and doesn't take much effort to set up.

GEEKY TECH GADGETS

The app is really responsive, fast and accurate to the point. I want to dive into it and explore more!!

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to automatically change and provide better image Alt Text and consistent Mega Tags on our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com) to help with our onsite SEO. While we are only utilizing some very basic features, this app has provided the perfect solution, is very easy to configure and use, has saved us so much time, and we have seen better ranking results in Google and Bing. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Green Witch Garden Apothecary

This app has been great. No problems and a major boost. I've saved a ton of time, and well over thousand dollars.

Natur-Freunde.com

ja eine tolle app, die eigentlich alles alleine macht. ggogle console ect alles dabei. bildoptimierung

TheNorseWind

Great app! The customer service is just amazing. I had an issue caused by an old seo app, but Daisy was so kind and helpful and fixed all the mess within few hours. Thank you!

February 25, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivates us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!
Daisy

FieryLilac

I used this app to help improve my speed and images. Great app. Would definitely recommend. If your looking to help improve your websites speed download this app.

Zero Day Product

This saves me hours and hours! I used to use another program to change alt text, seo keywords, descriptions etc... It actually estimates the hours saved modifying all your products. (over 300 hours saved on my store easily).

Lovethybargains

So far so good! Don't have any issues. Haven't used it long enough to see any significant results....

Moc Gwiazd

It's easy to set up and since its installation I noticed significant increase in valuable traffic to my store.