SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available
SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

2SharpPods

The app has been very useful and extremely important as far as product creation, tags and making sure they able to be searched and found

Gorgeous Fabulous Little Things

Super solid. So many features I've barely scraped the sides. The product SEO analysis tool feels a lot like YOAST SEO on Wordpress - which is great. Nice to not have to relearn a system. Superpowered for a free app.

Trading Post Coffee Roasters

Can't believe its free, if you are looking for an SEO & image compressor this is the app. Zero issues with it, speed score genuinely increased. Once you add this you can delete other apps saying they do the same thing. Once i added AVADA and then deleted other apps my speed score drastically increased.

Tors Online

I am very happy with seo suite but being very new to e-commerce and websites etc i am still very much in the early learning stages.
However, so far the seo suite has made life a bit easier for me and provides very good information and support as to why things need to be done and the benefits of doing them.
So for me personally this is fantastic. I am learning and improving every day and the seo suite is a major contributing factor to that so thank you.

Paragon Cards

I like this app. It offers many SEO functions and they work well. It even offers instant.page pre-loading which really works. Thanks!

Nataoka bali

I love it. So far so good. It does a perfect job to change the "alt" of the picture. Change the meta of product and collection. It optimise the picture to get a bit smaller. Have tips, report, google search console report.
The only regrets is that the sitemap generated is HTML when google search console only accept XML (standard)

TREE BOY CLOTHING BRAND

I know NOTHING about seo this app is very very helpful for seamlessly getting all the necessary things done on the backend

COSMICCHARM

I really like how it works great app for seo optimization and best part is it is totally free which i like the most.

SHERENE MELINDA

So far it has been easy to use and seamless, I look forward to seeing more positive SEO results over time.

Au Bonheur Des Dames Toulouse

I'm just starting today, had over 2500 images and 500 products in my shop. I saved a lot of times not doing one by one alt text and tags, meta tags, titles, etc..
And all of it for free ! Really nice app, easy to use, let's hope it'll works out well