SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

Free plan available

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Bella Reina Boutique

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Just started using the app, so i can not speak for the functionality and if it works YET, but I definitely can speak on the support. Fennic from AVADA, AMAZING did every request I asked, even went above and beyond completing items i hadn't even asked him to do yet. First impressions: WOW!!

Soulaca

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Good helper nice service of Abby. I hope it will improve sales by it. Moving on my step of each useful fuctions.

Furry Feline Creatives

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Testing this app and was blown away by the support. They really want to make sure you are taken care of. It has a lot of features that you can use.

Kalè Store

Location Italy

Ottimo servizio clienti, rispondono immediatamente al supporto. App molto valida per ottimizzazioni seo in blocco

Inspiranza Designs

I just installed but the customer service is awesome! I will have to wait some time to see the results but I have already increased my speed. Marcus did a great job assisting me.

Folki Studio

Location Ireland

Great experience with Avada so far, have done several SEO and speed optimizations and everything worked great. Plus, the support team is top-notch, Marcus, Fennic, and Esther are great and always willing to support. Really recommended.

OrthoJointRelief

Amazing service.
Love the app.
Got in touch with the livechat team and spoke with Drake. High quality customer service from him. Highly recommended.

Super Buyer

Location Australia

Great app. Great customer support. Enquiry is dealt promptly and resolve issues in no time. Well done!

Places We Go

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the SEO Image Optimizer and page speed app. It made it super simple to do my own SEO for my products and pictures. I get plenty of traffic to my site and I did my own SEO with the help of this APP.

Stacy & Kirill

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

my site speed improves after i use the app and Marcus, one in support team, helped me a lot when i have questions and need help. recommended!