SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

zrizi toys

Good app very easy
Very usful.
Helped me alot.
No need techincal skills.
Good for begginers.
Free app

Ucuz Hijyen Market

just started using.my site has faster load time now. it seems great . thanks devs for giving this free

LikeediiShop

Fácil de configurar, ambiente limpo e sem propagandas. Agora vamos esperar os resultados para completar a avaliação

Pink Workhub

It looks easy to use, but I don’t know yet, I need to use it for a while, I don’t know if the gif image can be compressed

PeacefulPalaceBoutique

i love you using this help me out a lot on what needs to be done plus i do not have to do much work at all.

The Market Wall

Nice app.. i got better results... thanks for the developers regarding develop this kind of user friendly app

ezyshop

nice app. Suggest to those which don't understand what they are doing. simple to work with and free.

boutique da nat

Good, simple and fast. Congratulatulatios. I hope that It will help me to find more customers.

SoftPlushy

Avada seo suit is great tool for seo. They are providing such service for free is truly awesome. There is image optimizer, meta title and description, seo analysis for each and every product and a lot more. I am amazed and happy with the service. Thanks a lot Avada commerce.