SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

Free plan available

SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Emma Rose Kids

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Ive been using the app just for a day. For now works perfect! But what really deserves to be highlighted is their customer service. I had a doubt and Marcus helped me until everything I couldn't do but myself was solved. Thank you very much for your availability and patience.

Impor House

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Ótimo atendimento do Fennic, ele foi super atencioso e tirou todas as minhas duvidas! Esse aplicativo é super fácil de usar.

Phil Zen Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using this app for a while. It does a great job, except for some performance situations. Daisy from the support team has been very responsive.

Lemon Balm

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

eu baixei esse app para me ajudar, porém não gostei de sua utilização e o removi, mas ao remover ele ainda deixou as alterações que ele havia feito, agora meu site está ruim por causa dele e se eu tento excluir um arquivo do código ele da error na página. Não baixem esse app!

February 22, 2022

Hello,

I am Daisy from AVADA Team. I am writing this email to follow up on your experience with our SEO Suite app.

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to remove the app code.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

Best regards,
Daisy

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Time spent using app About 2 months

Au début, l'application ne fonctionnait pas correctement avec le thème de ma boutique pour l'optimisation des images et les meta-descriptions. Mais en contactant Drake du support technique, il a été en mesure de régler tous les problèmes et maintenant, tout fonctionne parfaitement! J'ai eu un excellent service de sa part! Je recommande cette application qui offre de nombreuses applications très intéressantes.

iSexyShop Int.

Location Italy

Ho usato quest'app per ottimizzare la velocità del mio sito web e mi è servita molto! Ha tantissime funzionalità! Drake è stato super nel fornirmi assistenza!

Active Agility Sports Equipment

Location Ireland

To help the speed of my website and improve overall SEO optimisation. The support function is user friendly and the app works well with Shopify accounts.

Suggies

I download this app. I had many questions since I am not super technical, and Esther was super helpful and patient. I don't know how much site speed improvement I will get yet, but the implementation was pretty easy.
I look forward to getting to know this app better.

Gymletics®

I used the app and I am pleased to state that I have saved a lot of money. I was supposed to pay 1000 pounds for someone to do the job. This app has been a great deal. Geat savings indeed. Customer service has been so great special the guy called Marcus very helpful. I can not appreciate it enough. Thank you.

Racquet Point

So far so good! The app has already improved my page speed. Rainy has provided excellent customer service!