SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

The Market Wall

Nice app.. i got better results... thanks for the developers regarding develop this kind of user friendly app

ezyshop

nice app. Suggest to those which don't understand what they are doing. simple to work with and free.

boutique da nat

Good, simple and fast. Congratulatulatios. I hope that It will help me to find more customers.

SoftPlushy

Avada seo suit is great tool for seo. They are providing such service for free is truly awesome. There is image optimizer, meta title and description, seo analysis for each and every product and a lot more. I am amazed and happy with the service. Thanks a lot Avada commerce.

beautbeat

decent app. Recommend to those who dont know what they are doing. easy to work with and free. lovely.

The International Online Market

So, far I find it quite easy to navigate between the features it provides for the user. I am quite new to this whole thing but getting there, and apps like this definitely helps me to achieve my goals.

eauto.co.in

Definitely recommend this app. It performs SEO optimisation well. Best thing is that it is absolutely free.

HydraPup

Free value is always good, so really no reason not to use this app. I would highly recommend it to everyone

TrendZ27

During my work time on browsers and finally Shoppe Fei I was noticed that there is a large amount of different applications but on the large number but does not serve any site significantly .. During my continuous research your application was found more than wonderful with all the different tools it contains and is suitable for any site where it can be downloaded for free In addition to a guide to how to smooth tools and how they work on your site, they can be modified to suit your needs

Atlanta Bikes

pretty powerful and useful tool for optimization, does its job. thanks.