AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Guygearlab

This review is a shout-out to the outstanding Avada support team. As a new customer to the size chart tool, I found myself stuck and submit a help ticket which was responded to quickly and thoroughly. The support team got me back on track. I am so impressed with the support that I am now looking at implementing their email marketing platform. Yes, I would recommend Avada to a friend.

CREATIV365

This app was perfect for my need. I had a few issues setting it up and the customer service was seamless. Easy to communicate with and resolved all the issues really fast.

The Suitcase

easy to use and the best part its free. would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a size chart on their ecommerce website

B.YELLOWTAIL

We used this app to add a size chart to our website, which was especially important since we were adding Plus Sizes to our product offering. The AVADA Customer Service team was SOOOO helpful! They responded to my inquiry extremely quickly, and continued to help until we were 100% satisfied with the app integration. We really believe this app will make for a better customer experience when shopping on our website, and I know that I am continue to reach out to the AVADA team for quick and thorough support. 5/5 would recommend to a friend!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Absolutely perfect for our needs! The app is super customisable and there's epic support, highly recommend it.

popupldn

For a free its amazing. It is perfect and does exactly what it needs to do and the interface is simple to use when setting it up. I recently changed the theme and it caused my templates to not work properly and the support team when above and beyond to fix the issue and get it working within just a few hours of contacting them. Great customer support.

Icomptoir

Easy to use and setup ... Very satisfied of Avada products, All the suite is very good. I'm loving it Support is wonderfull and fast !!!

Kaier

This app provide the size chart function and it help our web look amazing. Especially for the fashion industry .

AdHoc Atelier

Awesome app. Great UX and great customer service. Probably the best you will find on Shopify for size charts!!!

Base 2 Base Sports®

Great app, especially when you have a lot of products with different size charts. Super easy to set up, very impressed with the app and the fast response from the team on my question. Thank you.