AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

The size chart went offline. The support team solved the issue as soon as they can since I messaged them on Friday night and also changed the design a bit based on my request.

Jeauxette

I love this app because its free and really easy to add to my website compared to other size chart apps.

Macarta

Quick set up ! You just need to edit the measurements and you are done. I recommend this app. Different sizing models and pictures available

Finn & Ginn

All is great. Easy to configure and setup. Everything worked smoothly. Thank you for sharing it free.

dollhouse by dakota

Great app that is easy to figure out and use. I was able to do exactly what I wanted. Even though it's a free plan, the customer service is absolutely amazing. They are quick, responsive, and helpful. I was able to get a problem solved less than 20 minutes from when I opened my help ticket! Would highly recommend.

Imperial Highland Supplies

I really like this app and the customization it enables. I had an issue with charts not showing on my products and the developers team solved it VERY VERY quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with this app

my-lily.ru

Fantastic FREE app that delivers what it promised. Easy to use but, in case, support it's super responsive and helpfull. HIGHLY suggested!

OctiveSports

Great app guys! Keep it up. Wanted to give 5 but here you have 4 stars. Last missing star will remind you to add template for Bra , tanks for women. Underwear for Men's.

Dainty Vanity Boutique

ahahahahahahahhahdncdofjn[dsvleflwnv ofw[mvodwifmcvmnwnendfidvnidvnsovndsinvdinvdinvdinvdinvdivndivndiv

RumaGlove™

So far so good ! Great quality and varied apps for free which i am happily testing in an ongoing basis for my newbie site

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17