AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Tailgolf

Es una aplicación fácil y cómoda de usar. Se puede personalizar donde quieres que vaya la talla y otras opciones y es gratuita. Muchas gracias

Mayavelo

I am getting "vendors~main~30c699b6ff2870c1db49.chuck.js?6a1fb1bd7d6029acf1ab:165 Uncaught FirebaseError: Installations: Missing App configuration value: "appId" (installations/missing-app-config-values)." error on application page.

Size chart doesnt work

Caribeheart

Good App.
I just installed a product tab app and it doesn't integrate so I had to uninstall this one. Super bummed i have to pay for another app

East98Clothing

Just started my e-commerce business and needed a size chart for my products avada is really the best not only does it have a lot of customizable material but it’s free! Appreciate it you guys!

resweatusa

This app is a must have. One of my favorites. Makes the website look a lot more professional. My favorite feature is being able to add my own custom image to the size chart. 100% recommended.

September 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so delighted to help your store look more pro and enhance customers' experience.

Wish your business will shine and thrive!

Best regards,
Rainy from AVADA

SANDALA

Great APP. Easy to set up and use.
In my store was not able to show the inline option (either desktop or mobile), but the floating tab looks great. Thanks.

Anashas Boutique

So easy to set up. So far setting it up seems good. I haven't set it up on my actual live site as yet but so far it's good.

CookiBloom

This looks more professional than what I had and it was easy to set up. I only wish I had more or easier formatting options to change the appearance.

Resell by Ryan

Great app, i love the easy way it works and that i can add multiple size charts for all the different products in my store

TFC&H Co.

App does exactly as stated, its customizable and also comes with ready made templates. Customer service is very responsive.