AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide | Reviews

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Surplus SG

App is very user friendly. Customer support was quick and efficient to resolve size chart display issue.

Kinder Kouture

This is the perfect app to help our customers recognize our sizing. The tab as well as the icons are very visible, and easy to install. Support was there in less then two minutes to help out without taking all day. Thanks so much. I really appreciate the hard work.

Bantu’s Motif

The size chart app was easy to implement. Very easy to set up the parameters. Also, the support team is very quick to respond to questions or issues with the app. When I submitted a request for service on the app, I received communication from them within one day (I sent my inquiry over weekend). The size chart is an essential element of my online clothing and apparel store, and I cannot imagine not having it available for my customers.

Liberty Zeal

I like the app. I used this on my client's site, and it's just perfect. So easy to set up. You can show it to selected collections and products.

CAINTÉ

Love this app! It has really helped my business. their costumer support is 10/10! im happy with it.

Booley

Had some hiccups with the functioning of the app with ad blockers, but the support staff are very helpful and quick (although there are obviously delays due to differences in time zones). Overall the app does a good job at displaying the sizing charts, it's just a little fiddly to get the hang of in the beginning.

Goodcha Kids

I love this app, it's very easy to use and provides a nice layout. Great service when you need help!!

Vitule

Very easy to use, just set it up once all of your sizes and then my friend... just about it! Congrats Team AVADA!

Dihamutim

excellent app i love it so much it helps me a lot to measure my customers clothes size and reduces returns...

Beach Beb

Easy to use and friendly team to help you when things go wrong. Worth every cent. Look forward to continued work with these guys