AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

LMdb store

This size chart is easy to customize and the technical team stayed with me till I got it working. It's too useful to be free.

KCL.Store

very nice like it ! tres facile pour les boutique merci beaucoup je recommande à tous !! j'adore vraiment

Unbrandead

The App is straight forward to use, making it easy to add size charts and their help center is on the ball with any queries that I have or fixes.

Moderna Meninas

OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK!

SendIt HQ

Easy to use but was lacking a feature to exclude certain pages or collections. Contacted support and they added the functionally in 2 days! I am impressed.

Skyland Equipment Ltd

I have found this app to be a lot better and easier to use than the one with my theme - fantastic support from Drake also - he customised the tab for the mobile view to perfection. If anything please add a size chart for gloves.

The Gym Cartel

Recently installed this app onto our site and had a few queries to create an easy journey for customers to access the sizing chart. Excellent service provided - would highly recommend

HILO DESIGN

best app my site and avada them is free them is best opportunity
best app my site and avada them is free them is best opportunity

Sicymy

You can add the features add image product, it make app better. Thank you for your apps. Try to use my advice

MAJESTY NATION LLC

Drake is very nice and help us a lot. They offer very good customer support. Template is so easy to customize.