AVADA Size Chart FREE!

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Hiyah Intellect Apparel

EASY PEASY.

Pacific Northwest T-Shirts

I use all of AVADA Apps on my shop and they work perfectly there apps are perfect for all types of shops and their customer service is also awesome

Kub3|4All

i was finally able to get proper information to the customer. Now there was no more confusion. Also it looked better

Lillie

I recently installed the app and currently have two charts being utilized. The app was easy to download and understand with quick implementation. I really appreciate their back support. Very pleased and would recommend at this point.

BuckWild Skates

Nice Sizing Chart. I would recommend it. Perfect for my store. A must have for women. I give it 5 stars.

13th Avenue BVBA

I used this app to build size charts for our store, and it works excellent. The support team is also amazing.

Hiconcepts.store

Easy to use app, beautiful result! The text editor is very helpful and works really great. Was able to quickly create a chart

GoTrendyShop

Great app, everything is working properly, highly recommended.

Mademoiselle Trendy

Very easy to use and customer service is very efficient in resolving any problem I did encounter and also answering my questions.

GoodPostureNow

A simple but elegant app that does what it promises. I quite enjoy saving space on my product page in favour of having an interactive size chart. I should add that the size chart did not work properly for my Debutify theme at first, but support was quick to fix that and now everything is working as it should. Great app.