AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide | Reviews

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Bjørk Studio

The customer service is excellent. Problems fixed within minutes. It was easy to integrate with Shopify.

Gerali

easy to use, the free version fits my demands. had an issue but they were quick to reply and fix the problem

Trend Stitchers

It is a perfect app for your need. You have total control over your size chart, as it is free yet so many insights and implementation on site is great. I can customize the chart according to my own need and ready to implement on those place where I want to. Their support team will always be ready to help you. They will reply to you instantly and help you with easy solutions.

Cápsula Shop

aplicativo muito bom e gartuito, ajudou muito na conversão, as tabelas não tem um visual muito bonito, e é um pouco dificil de configurar, mas vale a pena

September 13, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Shape Fix

THE BEST APP! great customer service and highly recommended! They helped me so much throughout setting up process.

MARSAY

This app surely does the job. Support is great. I highly recommend it. I tried several size apps but certainly this is the best!

SAVE │ THE │ DATE

I used this app and had a problem with the mobile resolution. I reached out to the support team and Marcus fixed my problem within minutes. Great experience

THE COSY PARADE

This app is AMAZING!!! The size chart is beautiful and it's super customizable especially because you can edit HTML so I managed to make it look exactly how I wanted. THANK YOU!

Scootcoat

Very efficient! The personal is nice too! I had a technical problem, and i just wrote them, and they solve it for me in one second! Love it so much!

Generationjoyapparel

Marcus was great help to me with my small issue I ran into! So far App works great for what I need it to do and has great responsive service as well.