AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide | Reviews

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

A Farley Country Attire

Brilliant app. Easy to install and configure. When we inadvertently changed something in the theme, their support team fixed the problem within minutes.

Rañute-ch

Merci pour votre réactivité, l'app est réparé !
L'application fonctionnais très bien, facile d'utilisation presque parfaite si elle ne s'était pas mise a ne plus fonctionner.. impossible d'éditer les campagnes existante, blank page et ne se display plus sur les pages de produit :( pouvez-vous fixer le problème ?

October 7, 2021

Hello, Daisy here

I am so sorry for the issue you encountered! We've taken your feedback seriously and have made some changes to fix the issue. The app is up and your size guide is back now.

We understand your disappointment with the experience you have encountered. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like an opportunity to hear from you again once the issue is resolved.

Please check your email to get our update. Thank you so much for your support!

Best regards,
Daisy

RiznaUK

app is great but its not showing in my shop page i have tried different methods from the support forum

Isaac Butterfield

Stops working after you publish the campaign. You cannot edit existing campaigns - keeps refreshing to a blank page. This has happened on two separate stores too.

October 6, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has fixed the issue for you with the highest priority.

Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can.

Best regards,
Daisy

Himalayan Hippies

great app. free to use and has all the features you would want in a size guide. their customer support is also great. they even made video tutorials to help my specific problem!

FunkyInsole

I used this app to add size charts in all my products and even though I found it difficult to get the result I wanted straight away, I received great support from technicians who helped me achieve the required result even if my inquiries wasn’t at an appropriate time for them!

MagnaCardano

Amazing support team that always fixes and adjusts things when needed. This app is really great for any store that requires a size chart. Nothing to complain, go download it!

Vive La Mode

Very good app! The support team is very nice and helpful! We can't expect more than that from a free app!

Cartache

Best free size chart. Works flawlessly. Also, customer care is 100/100 with fast response within hours!

AskMe Fashions

I used this app to help me publish a size guide to my website. The customization is flexible among the other products they offer. This has been the absolute saver for my website and my time. I was having difficulty creating one on my own and from the reviews, AVADA seems to be the best choice. Well, I'm not disappointed with the app or the level of service, as Marcus contacted me from the support team and he worked his magic for me. He was the divine intervention I needed to get all that I customized formatted and posted to my website. It looks amazing and now I also know how to do most of it on my own thanks to Marcus' shining light. Thank you 10x over!!