AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

SP A C E

Support was very helpful to get our sizing charts to look as we needed on both mobile and desktop. Like that you can have different charts for each type of product.

June 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users 🚀

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,
Daisy

Video Games Tees

It is a little confusing at first but I manage to have a Size Guide as I wanted to with no coding skills, and it is free, it definitely deserves 5 stars. I just install it today though but all seems to work perfectly.

Night's Bride

I USED THIS APP FOR MY WEBSITE. IT IS EASY. IT IS FAST. IT IS FREE. I LIKE IT. I RECOMMEND IT. IT IS TO APPLY.

Just For Lovelies

Top assistence, really available team. I asked them some changes for issues on mobile and desktop version, and they solved them as rapidly as they can. I recommend that!

NOBELZ

Asked for help with one of the size charts, which didn't quite work with the layout I had for our shopify store. They came back and came up with a solution so that now the size charts works across my entire shopify store!

Lala Kids

The app is exactly what I was looking for. Its a little difficult to get it to show on your website but the customer service team are very helpful and dealt with my query so quick! I love that I can have multiple size charts for each of my brands and it looks great on the website 5*

Baselayer Ltd

Good when you can work everything out. Avada support though were very helpful. Does exactly what we need it to do.

June 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

fashionbests

I love this app because it makes things much easier for me, it gives my customers the opportunity to be able to get the proper measurement for their garment purchase through my store, a great app. Thanks!

Super Cool Gifts

Very flexible app to build size charts. Very user friendly. HTML editor could have been little better.

LIFE IN MOTION

Our store under development experienced issue with the inline chart guide not able to be displayed on the product page though configured with the right setting. We got in touch with the support team and Roger has been a gem. With collaborator access granted, the support was made easier. Roger managed to look into the issue that we reported and he has helped in resolving the issue within 2 days. Thank you so much :)