AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

DadShirts

Makes my life easier! I don't need to manually go through each product, this app adds it automatically to all products !

Tail Society

This is a great app. We had some troubles trying to figure out how to get shown but the customer service was exceptional. Thank you so much!

Print Trends USA

This app is so much easy to use, and easy to manage the size chart of each campaign product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Gothlolibeauty

I used this app and it help me a lot and yes i like it and it is free but very nice,thank you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong Soul

We have been using this app for quite some time now. It is easy to install and edit. It is very customizable and the best part it is free. 5 Star from our side.

DozenTees_Online

Great App, makes it easy to add sizes to different products. I am using it to add size chart by collection and it works great.

Fabfit

Muy Útil.. Buena app! Justo que buscaba para mi tienda, lo simplifica bastante para elegir la talla correcta a mis clientes. Gracias

GymRats Volleyball Clothing Co.

Pretty freak'n awesome. I like the full control over the design and where to place the size chart. I really love that I can create multiple size charts for multiple different garments/fits.

Posh Afrique

Easy to use. Compared to other others that requiring some sort of coding. Very straight forward app. Only reason why I gave it a 4 star is because I had some trouble with it not showing on my store.

Adulis.ca

Exland size chart app and very easy to use I recommend it .
Working very well withe my online store. Thank you