AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

HispanaMx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Es super fácil de usar! 100% recomendada, Liz de atención al cliente me ayudo a configurar la app, Ella es genial

Gentle Paw

Great app for my store size chart. Customer services are also excellent. Emily is being really friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this app.

JonxiFon

Location China

This app is great, they have good customer support. You can definitely use this app. Thank you so much

Cambridge Mask US

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great and fast support by Emily and Abby! I can recommend this app to anyone who needs a quick and easy way to show their size charts!

RUFF'D UP

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great, and very versatile. The customer support team is excellent. Thanks to Esther in particular for being a great communicator.

Maria Shebets

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This App was very easy to install and the service was truly exceptional!! Very efficient, fast and extremely accommodating to my needs! Sincere thanks to Jasmine for her very kind prompt assistance and to Marcus for his tech genius in resolving my issue with a cherry on top :-) Will be sure to us AVADA again in the future! Thank you to a great team!

mysnuggiesstore

Location Portugal

Great app and great support by Hana. I recommend! If you have any trouble, just open the chat. Quick and awesome support.

SALTYDOG®

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

After struggling to integrate this app with my shopify theme I reached out to the online customer support that Avada offers. The customer support experience I have received from Liz to help me achieve my goal has been outstanding. Highly recommend the app and Liz!

ITASPORT

Location Australia

Avada Size Chart is one of the useful app in shopify. The service is great plus their support is very responsive. I've got a help from Candace, she's nice and she always chat me every time to update my about my concern to fix it. Thank you guys!

Zillionaireindia

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is pretty good, been using it since quite sometime. The support team is extremely quick and good.