AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Kilibuy

FoxCreekMove

The app is good. I had a couple issues as it didn't work with our theme right away, but customer support was great! It is now working correctly and is just what we were looking for.

FASHIONA

Fantastic app. It adds that bit of information that is so important for customers. Design-wise it integrates fantastic and when i had an issue with the placement, their support team helped me within 30 min. Truly impressed. Thanks a lot!

Outpost Leather

This App was great to include a sizing guide for my store! It was easy to use and I was able to attach my own jacket guide for measurements. I Enjoyed how easy it was.

pink waterfalls

good app and i will try it now to see. i want to see what optins i can do with it and how much useful this app

LifexDogs

Thank you for creating this apps free, is really good for product that have different size. For a free apps that provide all the feature needed for sizingi t really worth it.

Trendero

This app is really amazing. It will contribute to a really amazing customer experience in my website.

Armin Lowe Jewellers

Set up quick, and it works - easy to install, custom options work well and adds to the overall consumer experience

Unmei Sport

It is very good, i really like it! It is free but it is a "pro" app.. you should download it.
How Would I rate this app? 5 star 100%

DyeTrunks

I'm getting to understand the product. seems easy and quick to get started. Many other sizing charts require coding and this one doesn't.