AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Brookes Fluffy Monkey Bums

I used this app to help me create a size guide for monkey diapers. Its been great. much better than the one I created

Paw Mint - Dog Essentials Official

This app is amazing! More importantly, it's free. Everybody should try this app out before they consider choosing paid ones. The size chart has a lot of options like positioning, colors, and icons.

BY•DELUXE Store

I use this application in two stores and I find it excellent, easy to use, to configure, it has everything you need

gorodshop

An excellent application that helps in the work of those who do not know how to choose a size here all the sizes of the world are clearly spelled out )))

Liloo Signature

The app is very useful and easy to use. Customer support is also very supportive. Best part is all these feature are free.

Usborne Books & More Boutique

A free app that is easy to use. Compared to all of the other apps that didn't tell me I needed to pay until I was 3 size charts in... this one is great! No loop holes

Jin Jacks

Great app! This is a very useful app for a non-techie guy like me. Easy to follow along and it blends well with my Shopify theme. Highly recommended!!

RoxetteStore

Fácil e super eficiente! Recomendo e serei usuário por muito tempo. Opções de formato geral, manual ou automático ara os produtos da loja. E vários produtos são pre cadastrados com seus tamanhos.

Vivaz Fitness

Great and useful app and it is free- which makes it even better! Excellent customer support by Fennic - I recommend it!

ferah

This is a great app for size charts. It's super easy to use and customize, and customer support was super fast at modifying a few things I couldn't manage myself. Totally recommend!