AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Unique Style

Great and free APP very simple to use
Great and free APP very simple to use .....I like it, good job people.

AUROBELLE IBIZA

I LOVE ALL THE FREE APPS FROM AVADA USING NOW THE SIZE CHART AND THE FREE SHIPPING BANNER. VERY GOOD ALL

X-FactorAccessories

Simply Awesome, don't bother with another, easy to set up and install, just a few clicks and your good to go!

Kilibuy

FoxCreekMove

The app is good. I had a couple issues as it didn't work with our theme right away, but customer support was great! It is now working correctly and is just what we were looking for.

FASHIONA

Fantastic app. It adds that bit of information that is so important for customers. Design-wise it integrates fantastic and when i had an issue with the placement, their support team helped me within 30 min. Truly impressed. Thanks a lot!

Outpost Leather

This App was great to include a sizing guide for my store! It was easy to use and I was able to attach my own jacket guide for measurements. I Enjoyed how easy it was.

pink waterfalls

good app and i will try it now to see. i want to see what optins i can do with it and how much useful this app

LifexDogs

Thank you for creating this apps free, is really good for product that have different size. For a free apps that provide all the feature needed for sizingi t really worth it.

Trendero

This app is really amazing. It will contribute to a really amazing customer experience in my website.