AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Armin Lowe Jewellers

Set up quick, and it works - easy to install, custom options work well and adds to the overall consumer experience

Unmei Sport

It is very good, i really like it! It is free but it is a "pro" app.. you should download it.
How Would I rate this app? 5 star 100%

DyeTrunks

I'm getting to understand the product. seems easy and quick to get started. Many other sizing charts require coding and this one doesn't.

Nurse Clothing Store

Works great once i get the feel off the app it worked great and fits any clothing store, no more need for clumsy apps this one does the trick well

Mossac

This app is very easy to use and customize, interface running smooth, and look good in my Shopify themes. Recommended for any shop that needs a size chart. I hope the developer will add more color choices and functions in the future.

stōhkt

Awesome app! love it and its easy to use & install. Customer service is amazing! They will happily help you with any problemas and walk you through the solution! Thanks AVADA Team!!!

Closet M

Great! Have a lot of functions and customization options. It help me create a full explanation of Sizes. It can also be used as a "more info" module for more complicated products.

wakalat

it helped me a lot because the store built from A-Z is done by me and don't have anyone to help me so there are a lot of job that needs to be done

TTEnterprise

Great app, helped me out alot. Worth downloading and easy to use. makes my clothing store easy to navigate.

The Swinger Symbol

Great app! This made my life easier! It's simple and modern without complex and unnecessary features!