AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Glamorous Boutique USA L.L.C.

Avada is one of the best apps I've installed on my store so far. I've installed several of the AVADA available app solutions. The solutions they provide are essential to the growth of any business. It's a great app. Thanks, AVADA!

Spiffy Active

We used this app to add size charts to our different product categories. The size charts can be customized easily and the service of this app provider is great! Although they provide tutorials on their site, there was one thing I couldn't fix myself. I asked for help and within two hours, they had fixed everything for me! Highly recommended.

The Sun and Moon Store

Very Important for my store. Love the fact that I didn't have to go through any code and it free!!!!

Indirookh

Excellent app and performs very well. Customer support is lightning fast and resolves your issues within minutes of reporting. Will 100 % recommend it all users who need a size chart in their online store.

KS@A

Thank you for your service, your team was highly trained. All inquiries about my site have been properly processed . I appreciate your service excellent. Over time, I think it will improve even more based on modern market demands.

Dutch Mud Men

Had some problems with the app out-of-the-box. Support wouldn't give up and kept on trying to help me when I thought about finding a different app. They managed to got ik working and we are using it now. Works well. And great support :)

February 3, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team.

Thank you so much for taking the time and give us your valuable feedback!

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry to hear that you have not an unhappy experience with our app. As I am a merchant myself, I know how frustrating things can get!

Secondly, since we have not had a chance to communicate before, would you be willing to giving us an opportunity to connect with you and help you solve the raised issue?

1. Document links
I have checked on support links in the app and I see that they are still working.

2. Size chart does not show
I am assuming that you were trying to set up a size chart for products with certain conditions. However, the size chart did not show because of incorrect conditions.

Could you please let me know the products that you want to add the size guide to?
Our technical team is ready to help you to add or custom the size guide as you want.

We value your business and hope to win back your trust. Meanwhile, If you have any additional feedback or cause for concern, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you so much for your cooperation! I am really looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Daisy

Erregimodabimbo

I recommend this App to everyone as it is simple to use and effective, easy theme integration and the support is great. Assistance ready to solve your problems and attentive in requests.
If you are looking for an App that solves the size chart problem, this is the one for you.

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

The size chart went offline. The support team solved the issue as soon as they can since I messaged them on Friday night and also changed the design a bit based on my request.

Jeauxette

I love this app because its free and really easy to add to my website compared to other size chart apps.

Macarta

Quick set up ! You just need to edit the measurements and you are done. I recommend this app. Different sizing models and pictures available