AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

By The Sea Bali

Location Indonesia

the best thing might be the live-chat support where the customer service politely respond to your issues, immediately. the hardest thing might be waiting for them to give you solution. but they really care, thats the most important thing.

Going Home Urns

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Was just what I was looking for... Great Customer Support, and Very User Friendly. I will defiantly be recommending to my friends

Yarsa

Location Pakistan

Abby at the Avada really helped me with setting up the size charts. she made everything really easy. Glad that Avada have such great people helping us.

Unlimited style

Location Israel

טוני עזר לי מאוד הוא עונה מהר אחלה בן אדם מחובר תמיד אחלה שירות יש לטוני...........................

evolsquad

Location France

Prakash m'a aidé a résoudre mon problème de manière dynamique et en étant très impliqué. Service client au top

Liberté Vogue

Location Singapore

Definitely a must to install this app! Customer service is awesome for this app especially Hana who took the effort to help me customize the button for my size chart.

My Temptations

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app!!! highly recommended. Easy to use and great support if needed. LIz had my issues sorted in no time.

Mode Vintage

Très bonne application, je recommande. Support très réactif. Merci à madame Candace pour l'assistance.

aitemu

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

I got help from Tony. I was surprised when he answered my questions very quick because it does not happen so often and he seemed very knowledgeable. I asked one question but he already knew what I was going to ask next :D

Air Slides

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Customer support is fast and excellent! Super helpful and great functionality make this the best size chart out there