AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Metta

Great app and great customer service if you need any assistance! I created my own size charts and uploaded photos but they also have charts you can fill in

Zdravé tričko.cz

The best support I've ever experienced. I appreciate the speed and willingness of the staff. I definitely recommend it. Georg from www.zdravetricko.cz

Own Your Vintage

This was a great solution for adding a size chart to our products. It's easy to use and the support staff was responsive and efficient.

richandwandasworld

I have just started setting up the app. So far so good. I am just starting to apply it to my products. I am very busy, so this might take awhile. It has not been long enough to see if it will work with the customers. I also have some additional questions about modifying the charts.

Marée Haute

Im using the Avada size chart. I would rate the app a 3 star but because the Avada customer care team is so great (available, responsive helpful) Im rating it a 4. It was easy to set up but it wasn't intuitive to edit and it doesn't look great. Somehow it looks weird on desktop (vs mobile)...

May 19, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app!

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the size guide look best on PC and mobile. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

HODOH CLOTHING UNLIMITED

Great app. I used to app for size measurements 4 hodohclothingunlimited.com Just suggestions please add men suits & women dresses.

Brookes Fluffy Monkey Bums

I used this app to help me create a size guide for monkey diapers. Its been great. much better than the one I created

Paw Mint - Dog Essentials Official

This app is amazing! More importantly, it's free. Everybody should try this app out before they consider choosing paid ones. The size chart has a lot of options like positioning, colors, and icons.

BY•DELUXE Store

I use this application in two stores and I find it excellent, easy to use, to configure, it has everything you need

gorodshop

An excellent application that helps in the work of those who do not know how to choose a size here all the sizes of the world are clearly spelled out )))