AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

UrbanGrizzley

Very Useful. I was able to do with ease something that can take me hours of coding and since I don't have the required experience it's a great app.

DARK IN LOVE

GREAT APP !!!! IT HELP ME A LOT, LOOK WELL! TRYING NOW! THANKS ! NOW NOT FOUND PROBLEM AND HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER AND BETTER.

The Catalina Rose

I used this app for size charts. The charts are accurate. It was simple to edit what part of the size chart I wanted published

Lavish Lace Boutique

This App is great to add extra help for your clients to find the size they are looking for. This means a better sales results.

black N teal

This app provided the tools I needed to create size charts for all the brands in my store. The editing platform was a bit cumbersome but not any worse than other apps or Shopify editing platforms. Thank you for providing this app for free to support small businesses. One suggestion... provide a way to import Excel tables.

BY•DELUXE

Excellent application, it has everything you need to configure multiple size guides, it is also very easy to configure

flexxiyoga

I don't usually write a review, but after using this app it saved me from wasting time and it was very user friendly. I would've given a 5-star rating, but I believe that there are some other features that should be added to improve the experience for the user.

SeaDaisy

I used this for one size chart and it was relatively easy to follow and navigate. Fingers crossed it helps our customers!

Chanceuxx

I Just try this for my shop, hope it could help. However, it is user friendly and just input the correct data, the template looks good.

Extraordinary Trends

I just start using this app. I don't have a chart publish yet, i will test it out if it works i will leave another review.