AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Tinzell

I have used AVADA app and its extremely easy to configure and best for E commerce sites, I have tried many apps for size chart but found AVADA apps are the best. Moreover, the support team is very efficient and fast and they know the customer's need. Especially Rainy was so helpful and she make sure that all the issues have been addressed and closed with my team. She has gone extra mile for my company to customized the chart.

March 24, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for your motivating review. We are so happy to support you and bring a useful tool for your store. It may be a small function but happy that's it works well on your site.

If you need any support in the future, just contact us at support@avada.io any time! and best wishes for you!

Regards,
Rainy from AVADA

jqwholesale.com

We liked the app, we have downloaded. We are also happy with great customer service, that Roger has provided to us!

RosyFeel

Location China

Great app which works amazing! fast support of the team. You can customize the app as per your needs.

Shahnaaz Romaana

Location Netherlands

Very happy with the app. Functionality is great and easy to use. It's free and helps our store a lot. Many thanks Avada team!!

Sprytrend

Location Singapore

good app. easy to use and very usefull. this helps us greatly. will recommend to others and will continue to use.

the jewellery house

Time spent using app About 2 months

it is very pretty easy to use even if the template is not available. Thank you for your great support

Fashion Mode Gallery

Great and fast customer service. The issue i had was fixed the same day. I am glad i chose this App. I recommend it.

Glamorous Boutique USA L.L.C.

Avada is one of the best apps I've installed on my store so far. I've installed several of the AVADA available app solutions. The solutions they provide are essential to the growth of any business. It's a great app. Thanks, AVADA!

Spiffy Active

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

We used this app to add size charts to our different product categories. The size charts can be customized easily and the service of this app provider is great! Although they provide tutorials on their site, there was one thing I couldn't fix myself. I asked for help and within two hours, they had fixed everything for me! Highly recommended.

The Sun and Moon Store

Location India

Very Important for my store. Love the fact that I didn't have to go through any code and it free!!!!