AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

DozenTees_Online

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App, makes it easy to add sizes to different products. I am using it to add size chart by collection and it works great.

Fabfit

Location Spain

Muy Útil.. Buena app! Justo que buscaba para mi tienda, lo simplifica bastante para elegir la talla correcta a mis clientes. Gracias

GymRats Volleyball Clothing Co.

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Pretty freak'n awesome. I like the full control over the design and where to place the size chart. I really love that I can create multiple size charts for multiple different garments/fits.

Posh Afrique

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Easy to use. Compared to other others that requiring some sort of coding. Very straight forward app. Only reason why I gave it a 4 star is because I had some trouble with it not showing on my store.

Adulis.ca

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Exland size chart app and very easy to use I recommend it .
Working very well withe my online store. Thank you

UrbanGrizzley

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very Useful. I was able to do with ease something that can take me hours of coding and since I don't have the required experience it's a great app.

DARK IN LOVE

Location China

GREAT APP !!!! IT HELP ME A LOT, LOOK WELL! TRYING NOW! THANKS ! NOW NOT FOUND PROBLEM AND HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER AND BETTER.

The Catalina Rose

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app for size charts. The charts are accurate. It was simple to edit what part of the size chart I wanted published

Lavish Lace Boutique

This App is great to add extra help for your clients to find the size they are looking for. This means a better sales results.

black N teal

This app provided the tools I needed to create size charts for all the brands in my store. The editing platform was a bit cumbersome but not any worse than other apps or Shopify editing platforms. Thank you for providing this app for free to support small businesses. One suggestion... provide a way to import Excel tables.