Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 2, 2020

I used this for one size chart and it was relatively easy to follow and navigate. Fingers crossed it helps our customers!

SeaDaisy
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 1, 2020

I Just try this for my shop, hope it could help. However, it is user friendly and just input the correct data, the template looks good.

Chanceuxx
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 1, 2020

I just start using this app. I don't have a chart publish yet, i will test it out if it works i will leave another review.

Extraordinary Trends
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Edited May 31, 2020

easy to use

Üglylity
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 30, 2020

how do i change/add size charts for different products (ex. shoes, tops, jackets, Asian, pants etc...)

DXCHARM
Time spent using app: 2 days
AVADA replied June 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving the question. Our size chart app is freely customizable so that you can add and edit unlimited size chart for different products.

Currently, we support 11 templates for adult and kids sizes. If you cannot find the size guide you want, just create yours. Here is our detail guide for customizing size chart: https://avadahelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/47001137674-how-to-customize-size-chart-on-shopify-

Edited January 19, 2022

Great app and highly recommend! Simple to use with clean/professional look that fits most stores. Love that it's free! Support from Marcus and Fennic was also prompt and helpful

Our Barehands
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 28, 2020

Great and free APP very simple to use
Great and free APP very simple to use .....I like it, good job people.

Unique Style
Palestinian Territories
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 27, 2020

I LOVE ALL THE FREE APPS FROM AVADA USING NOW THE SIZE CHART AND THE FREE SHIPPING BANNER. VERY GOOD ALL

AUROBELLE IBIZA
Spain
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited May 27, 2020

Simply Awesome, don't bother with another, easy to set up and install, just a few clicks and your good to go!

X-FactorAccessories