Avada Upsell Cross Sell Bundle

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

Very good application. The support staff is very professional and quick. I highly recommend this app. Very good application. The support staff is very professional and quick. I highly recommend this app

JanDeals.com
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 4, 2023

I needed help with an issue and the attendant "Hana" was very helpful. Thank you "Hana". I'm really enjoying AVADA's apps

Lhamaa
Brazil
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
February 3, 2023

Nice app , it is very useful and simple to set up on your website. The support was very fast and with a lot of customer service. You deserve success and keep going. Thank you.

We Love Plants LLC
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
February 3, 2023

Excelente aplicativo! Estava com um problema, mas enviaram automaticamente uma mensagem para apoio ao cliente e a Emily me ajudou. Muito obrigado! Agora posso usar todo o app sem nenhum problema.

revso
Portugal
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
February 3, 2023

The app is very user-friendly even for first-time users. Their support team is top-notch and very friendly. Will definitely recommend to my colleagues.

Hottubcovers.Com
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
February 3, 2023

I highly recommend Avada Upsell Cross Sell Bundle. The team is highly professional and best of all is their customer service, especially Hana, very friendly and so helpful. Thanks Hana :)

Legend of Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 2, 2023

Kostenlos!!! Und einen super schnellen Support. Innerhalb weniger Minuten war alles aufgesetzt und konfiguriert.

eCARDILLY
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
February 2, 2023

I love using this upsell app! It's incredibly user-friendly and makes it super easy for me to increase my profits. I love that I can customize my upsells to fit my customers' needs. And the customer service is top-notch; Esther was especially helpful and made the whole process so smooth. Highly recommend this app!

ZENZATION
France
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
February 1, 2023

best app for bundles to increase your sells. Really great costumer support , specially Juliana, she was very kind, and she solve the problem really quickly. I truly recommend this app.

Leira Studios
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 1, 2023

Definitely a good addition to my store. The customer support team was also very helpful thanks to Prakash. Five stars

bazzudesigns