Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Awesome Facebook Product Feed

by Awesome Store Apps

Automatically creates and updates a Facebook product feed

Kane's Furniture

Love this app! I tried several other apps and hands down this is the best one. Support is amazing, I asked a question and they provided a solution immediately. I would highly recommend everyone try this app before any of the others out there, you will not be disappointed!

RIPT Apparel

It just works! I had a couple of questions and Peter emailed me within 1 day and solved them. I'm off to the races now and have an amazing product catalog with accurate information for my pixel to pick up!

Rock Reflections

Already loving this app. Easily loaded my catalogue into the FB shop and had plenty of quick and helpful support. I love how the app let's customers go through to our product pages, rather than straight to check-out. Very customer friendly. Thanks heaps guys.

your925silver

one more store, one more time we add this amazing app, the best of the best!!! belive me! you cant find better! :)

Authentic Nigerian Art

Works exactly as it should, very happy. I like the fact I can remove variants before even importing them into FB ads.

Limelightpk

Best Product Feed app for facebook feeds. I have tried many apps before that but now i am not changing. it is too perfect to leave and have everything i need

Zaaviay

i have installed this app and have make a product feed of my products now how can i get into my facebook and facebook ad manager

March 12, 2020

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Adding your products to Facebook is super easy, just follow the instructions:

And, as always, feel free to email me at support@awesomestoreapps.com and I'll be happy to help you.

Best,
Peter

NDOTO TEXTILE

If I could rate it higher I would!
This app is the Best product feed app out there, and I tried a lot of them before...
Not only that it is working great and rather intuitive, but the support team are also the best there is!
Very fast to answer, helpful and nice, they are really making their way to help and solve every issue I had (even thou most of the issues and questions I had were related to Facebook catalog and not the app itself!)

Thank you Peter!

1st Phorm

If you're like me, you've tried several feed apps that we're loaded with "features", but are far too confusing or too bloated to actually perform. Deleted them all for this simple one. Contacted app developer about one feature that we were looking for ... and he just put it in for us. So, in summary Awesome lives up to its name ... it's AWESOME!

Fair Felt

A great app that does everything it promises. I wish Shopify would acquire these guys and just build this level of functionality into the platform!

Previous 1 3 4