Awesome Quantity

Awesome Quantity | Reviews

by AwesomeApps

100% Customizable Volume Discount App to Increase your AOV!

Alchemist Labs

WHEN DOWNLOADED MY WEB SITE HAD A LOT OF PROBELMS!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT WAS NO ANY PAGE WAS ABEL TO BE OPENED, WITHOUT REFRESH IT!!!!

July 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We made some investigations on your website and test if our script was involved with your issue.

Just to be sure that we understand your issue: Your website displays a blank page when loading a new page.

After investigation, it seems that it is because your website is loading a broken script. So, we investigated your website and the broken file is the following one:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0252/2162/7994/t/4/assets/instantclick.min.js?v=2009242200098068415

Please note that this file is not related to our app. In fact, it seems that your issue comes from this file: assets/instantclick.min.js.

Could you please remove this file on your theme and let me know if it works again? Unfortunately, because you have uninstalled our app, we are not able to do it for you as we don't have access anymore.

I remain at your disposal if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best regards,
Olivier from AwesomeApps

Suprile

I just wanted to try the 14 day trial and they have charged me, I await your response, I already sent you an email

February 17, 2021

Dear Suprile,

We have well noted your complaint and have replied to your email as well.

As explained, Awesome Quantity has a 14 days free trial starting on the first day of installation.

According to our datas, you have reinstalled our app over 14 days after your initial installation.

Please note that we don't have the ability to charge without the consent of our clients as payments are managed by Shopify.

In order to request a refund, you will need to contact Shopify support services. They will then get back to us. After that, we will be able to confirm the refund for you.

We hope that our explanation is clear enough and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,