Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO | Reviews

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

FluidAirFittings

The app is great and so is the suppoort - Adam was really helpful manged to make a little tweak on my Theme to make my variations appear properly

Telemark Storkjøkken

I am very happy with this app. My need was to show only exclusive VAT prices as well as highlight the prices with different colors. This APP makes this possible! The service is absolutely fantastic. Quick to respond and helps with more than expected. I would highly recommend this one.

United Beauty Products Limited

Fantastic app, does what it says simple customisation allows for flexibility across styling and wording, and Adam is quick to assist whenever assistance is required.

Naturally Balmy

Does what we need to, though we needed some help implementing it, which we received without any problems! Many thanks

Enterprise Portal

Great app and great support ! Ran into an issue with the theme installed not refreshing the prices on the screen but got it all sorted by Adam. Highly recommended !

Officetech-express

Great App and top-notch support! Great App and top-notch support! Great App and top-notch support! Great App and top-notch support!

TattooMed

Great app! Doing something shopify could not do as a standard functionality!
Moreover the customer support is really awesome as Adam was answering super fast on any messages.
He even created some small custom development for our needs:)!
10 stars!

JM Posner Deutschland

App works and does what I need. Top Service! And Adam helps if needed. :-) Thank you very much for your help!

DuctingHQ.co.uk

The only way I've found to display prices with and without VAT. Just what I needed and support team were very responsive when I changed theme and needed it to be fixed by a dev to make it work again. 5*****

Apres Paris

This is a great app, easy to configure, and with a very supportive team for customizations! Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12