Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

SupperUp

I used this app a little different then the description. Our site sells full meals and we want to communicate to the consumer the 'price per serving' rather then the full price. The developer of this app was very responsive and was able to make some adjustments to the functionality to meet our needs. This is the only app in the marketplace that I was able to find to do this or developer that was willing to make the adjustments needed to make it work. Thanks!!

Own Logo Supply Company

Adam was very helpful in getting this app set up and working on my store. The app does exactly what it says it does, clearly displaying an inclusive and exclusive VAT prices

Creative Little Booth

Module très pratique pour ma boutique. Support très sympathique efficace et très professionnel ! je recommande. Merci Adam

Otto Wireless Solutions

I used this app to assist with displaying Tax inclusive and exclusive pricing on our website. The App is easy to install and the support team couldn't be more efficient with correspondence with a small issue that I had afterwards. Thank you for all your help!

Maxigastro

I installed the app on a shop with prices with no vat - it show vat in the shop, but at check out there are no vat

Beautiful Brows and Lashes

This App was exactly what we were looking for to allow us to meet Google Ads Shopping requirements. Very helpful support from Adam and the team.

Your Crafts

Impressive app, easy to set up and the support is excellent to make some changes to the layout. Thanks for you help!

Loop Workplace Furniture

Glad to have finally found this app to do something that should be so simple but yet seems really hard to achieve! App does what it says and the support was very good to get the final part working

Purevo

The app is working brilliantly. I had a slight issue to begin with where the app conflicted with something in my theme, however Adam was amazingly quick to resolve and had the problem fixed within an hour! Excellent customer service.

Gamer's Dream

Great app to show prices including and excluding VAT, which I need for customers outside of EU. Support is very fast and helpful. I needed an adjustment and get it done in the same day.
Also there is no need to change prices to without tax in order to use this app. The app can calculate without tax prices, which is not possible for some of the similar apps. I prefer to decide on tax included prices than the other way around and I really didn't want to edit all the prices already in the system.

Previous 1 3 4