Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Apres Paris

This is a great app, easy to configure, and with a very supportive team for customizations! Thanks!

Pista Performance

Fixed my issue in a few hours, with quick communication. Can't recommend the app highly enough, it's a lifesaver for international customers!

XARDS

Great App! The support is very helpful and fixed the issue! :)______________________________________100

Undercover Otter

This app seems to not work with the July 1st 2021 changes in EU law.
Don't install it if you want to display the VAT rates according to the customer's VAT rate (it only works with one standard VAT rate).

July 2, 2021

Hello, we are so sorry about this missing functionality. We are already working on update, so it will be available after few days.
If you need, we can make it for your store asap, just write us to support@singleton-software.com

Best regards,
Adam from Singleton software

Kitty McCall

great and useful app, with a helpful team who helped with configuration. thank you for all your help! A****

Hyundai Motorsport

great app, and very supportive team when i met the touble for configuration. thanks a lot! one of the best app.

Brooke Gregson UK Ltd

This app is a lifesaver being in the UK and selling internationally as the customer can see what they will be paying net VAT right away and don't have to wait until checkout. Easy to use and very good customer service, Thanks Adam!

Robocube

Great app with super-efficient customer service. They will tailor your needs to make sure your e-commerce is running smooth!

Rittbul

This app is just perfect! It solved one of my biggest issues- dual pricing with excluded and included VAT. Now my pricing is more transparent and my customers are no longer confused with what they will pay at the end. Customer service is also great and friendly. I’ve needed to hame some personalizations and everything was done in no time. I highly recommend it. I’ve tested some other dual pricing app on Shopify in the past but nothing works that well!

plinths.london

This app works very well and when I had an issue I couldn't resolve Adam sorted it for me in minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11