Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

NaturalSlim Europe

The app works well, but it does not work for discounted prices. It also doesn't work well if you have product variations with different prices or prices that are discounted for those variations.

Printanova

Works good, shows prices with and without taxes. Customizable. Had a little issue, resolved problem quite fast!

Lightway

Great app! Works as it should and the support is just great. They can help you with the setup and if you have any problem with the app they solve it for you within minutes.

Fabulous Flowers

Great service and support from Adam. Thank you! I really appreciate his willingness to help and make the website look beautiful.

TeakPeak store

Great app! Adam was very helpful and sorted all of the problems we had because of our theme. I would definitely recommend it.

LinkExec

A very helpful app, and even when I couldn't figure something out, Adam was happy to help and within 10 mins my issue was sorted! Highly recommend

BarberGear

Does what it says. Didn't work quite right to begin with, but quickly sorted out by support (over a weekend!)

Rennie Tool Company

The app is great as it shows both prices with and without VAT. I don't usually leave reviews but I had an issue and they literally sorted it straight away for me, so the customer service is excellent!

Angel & Dove Wholesale

Great little app, does exactly what I wanted it to - i.e. display prices including and excluding VAT on our wholesale site. Fast responsive support from developer when I had a query. Would recommend.

Selkent medical | Trading As Selkent Fastenings Ltd

Had some small issues after installing but the developer is very responsive and helped us fix this app to work for us very quickly. Great support! Hopefully more features added in the future. This app is certainly recommended :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7