Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Loop Workplace Furniture

Glad to have finally found this app to do something that should be so simple but yet seems really hard to achieve! App does what it says and the support was very good to get the final part working

Purevo

The app is working brilliantly. I had a slight issue to begin with where the app conflicted with something in my theme, however Adam was amazingly quick to resolve and had the problem fixed within an hour! Excellent customer service.

Gamer's Dream

Great app to show prices including and excluding VAT, which I need for customers outside of EU. Support is very fast and helpful. I needed an adjustment and get it done in the same day.
Also there is no need to change prices to without tax in order to use this app. The app can calculate without tax prices, which is not possible for some of the similar apps. I prefer to decide on tax included prices than the other way around and I really didn't want to edit all the prices already in the system.

Onshore Cellars

Amazing app. Very useful and they where very quick to help on their support. Thanks so much, we would recommend this to anyone.

Eadie Lifestyle

Great app, and amazing customer support. This app is a really great help to us. Thank you for all your help Adam! x

Easy Comms

Excellent support, app works great and the developer made a few tweaks at my request quickly and effectively - would highly recommend!

Wingburg Online Shop

Awesome app and perfect support. Showing with and without VAT is required in Germany and now it is working fine - even at the featured product on the homepage.

El Rastro de la Piel

Amazing app. Helped me to show products with and without VAT, a requirement in Spain. Support is great!! I had two issues and solucionated in hours.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

I am using this app for a second price indication per product. It works great and has many customization options. The developers are also competent and ready to help, if you have a special customization requirement.

Max-Inc SA

App works as advertised and support is great, easy to install, easy to use. Would highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3