Dual Price Display PRO

Dual Price Display PRO

by Singleton software

B2B App to show VAT Included and VAT Excluded prices together

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

So far so good, Adam was very quick and helpful to help implement custom coding to make it work for my site. Thank you

Remlagret.se

It does all the work I needed it to do. Also got very fast and supportive help to get it to work like a charm!

BuildersMerchantDirect

Excellent support, few issues i had were rectified in a matter of minutes. Thanks for the great simple app.

Premier Cru Retail Stores

I used this app to display prices with tax and without tax. I had an issue whereby non-taxable products were still being shown with taxes added. However, I emailed Adam and he was very helpful in getting this issue resolved. I highly recommend this app!

plugitdowel.co.uk

Very straightforward app. Great support too - we found an issue with our Theme and Adam was able to sort it straight away. Highly Recommended.

yoiscissors.co.uk

I had been looking for an app within Shopify to show the Tax inclusive and Excluding prices for years. Its always been a bit of a problem with UK Shopify.
Not now as Dual Price Display quickly solved this for me.

There were a few minor issues initially with Google Search not recognizing the Dual Price which could have affected SEO however Adam at Dual Price support was very responsive and dealt with them promptly.

The price is acceptable for the pricing clarity this offers.

I highly recommend this App especially for UK shopify users.

JUST ACTIVES

Hi, this apps is quite good but the price is a bit higher than the value. However , I hope this app able to lower the price.

Primarket

Hi there,

This app is really great and easy to use!

However i got a few products in my shop that has 0% tax rate. If i set that 0% tax rate In my shop settings the app still calculates the tax. How do i set a single product at 0% tax rate? Showing 1 price that i set for the product?

UPDATE: after i submit this review i get instant response of Adam so he can help me with it. And he did it very fast ! Thank you guys this app is definetly worth it 5+* !!
Keep up the good work!

Heineken BLADE Webshop - Stage

I just installed this app and it promises exactly what it does. With the help of the very friendly Adam I got the result that I wanted! Thumbs up.

Peluka Salon

I have just installed this app on a 7 day trial. I only need it to display inc. and ex prices vat prices. It works well for this and Adam fixed a small glitch in seconds, even made a little adjustment to the sizing for me. Very slight lag in loading the prices but it suits me for now. Thanks Adam

Previous 1 3 4 5 6