Wholesale & VIP Price Section
Discounted/Custom Price is applied only to specific B2B or Wholesale customers, signed-in, tagged, and not show to anyone else.
We build the app for non-tech-savvy merchants to setup in a minute. NO THEME CODE Modification, NO DUPLICATE VARIANTS. Script-tag using
Compatibility with Themes
Even better, the compatibility between the app and theme is carefully checked in advance to ensure that features run flawlessly.
About B2B/Wholesale Solution
What to Expect from B2B Solution?
[NEWLY UPDATED]: All-in-one solution for B2B/Wholesale sellers to:
- Validate EU VAT IDs in real-time and automatically deduct VAT for customers with valid IDs.
- Tax ID saved on Order Note/Order Attributes
1. Create custom registrations to separate customers from the start
By default, Shopify allows all customers to create an account, which is great for normal B2C/retail customers.
However, if you run a B2B website, you will want to tightly manage customers from registration. You also need to collect more information to verify and approve their registrations.
With the Wholesale Registration Forms feature, you can:
- Expand the default form with more fields (EU VAT validation; checkboxes; Dropdown; Radio options; Date; Text; etc.)
- Create separate Registration forms besides the default forms
- Manage all registrations in the grid for further action
- Review and approve registrations before create a customer account on your store
- Add a tag for approved customers to manage easily later
*Recommended with our B2B Login to Access Pages app
2. Auto-add tags for customers based on smart conditions
Tags are common and critical to categorize customers/products based on their characteristics. Here, we focus on customer tags.
You can add a customer tag after registration as above. How about the existing customers?
Then, use of Auto Tag feature to:
- Add tags and notes based on “Customer Created”
- Add tags and notes based on “Order Created”, “Order Paid”, “Order Fulfilled” and “Order Cancelled”
- Bulk update tags for existing customers
- Add Auto Tags based on Custom Fields
3. Set up prices for products based on customers/customer tags
Back then, if you sell for different customer groups - you will have to create different product pages or even create different stores. This requires time and human resources. Not to mention, the duplication of content will affect pages’ ranking.
With the Custom Prices features, you can:
- Set up discounted prices for products/collections based on tags
- Set the prices to a specific amount
- Reduce the prices by a specific percentage
- Reduce the prices by a specific amount
*Keep your prices private with our B2B Login to See Prices app
4. Set up tier-discount based on product quantities in orders
Apart from discounts of individual products, B2B sellers also want to create tiered pricing & volume discounts at checkout to encourage order values.
For example, “Buy X to get Y% discount.”
Our app will help:
- Set up tier discounts based on quantities of variants, products, and orders
- Apply various discounts: fixed prices, fix percentage reduction & fix amount reduction
- Design a tier-pricing table to show on product pages and cart pages
- Login to Access Page,
- Product Labels Pro,
- Dealer Store Locator
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app has been great. The customer support was there through all the set up process and helped us with some problems we had.
I would recommend this app to any and everyone
VERY GOOD SUPPORT, THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING SOME FEATURES AND THEN IT WILL BE PERFECT. CAN'T WAIT FOR CHECK IT.
Good, fast and friendly support. This is unique app with features i was looking for a long time. Developers are happy to help for features they was missing for our company needs.