B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

B2B Custom Pricing, Quantity Breaks, Tax VAT, Registration

OTSO

Not the easiest app to use, but thanks to Steph I had the B2B portal done in 2 days. She has given me perfect support via email and I got all the functions I needed for the B2B orders!

MIEKinvorm Wholesale

Great options on this app for anyone that's doing B2B and needs a fast solutions for things such as: hiding prices, custom forms etc. Even better support. Been asking a couple of technical questions and they have helped me fast. Really happy with the app. Recommend.

Opdamo

Absolutely great support, what a team! I received very fast feedback and solutions for the questions I had. I could not be happier :-)
Besides the fantastic support the app also works great !

Allerlei Windeln

The B2B Wholesale app from BSS Commerce is the only app which matches all our requirements, no other app allows creating rather complex custom pricing rules for certain customer groups. The support team is awesome! Our contact Emma answered very quickly and always on point. Their technician Minh Tri provided technical assistance in setting up the app and solving a couple of very specific problems in record-breaking time, extremely professionally! We use a custom theme in our shop and he even went the extra mile to adjust the app's styling to match the existing theme. All in all they provided the best support we ever experienced, the communication worked really well. The B2B Wholesale app has a very clean interface and offers a plethora of settings. The killer feature are the custom pricing rules which allow the exclusion of specific customer groups; we did not find any app which comes even close. This app is definitely >THE< one and only B2B app you need. If there are any problems, do not hesitate to contact them - you won't be disappointed!

Area Rivenditori

This app is definitely game changing if you are planning to open a shop for your B2B client. There are tons of customization opportunities and everything work pretty smooth. Moreover the customer support is fantastic!

AMZ Employees

App is extremely easy to use and manage through their dashboard! Ran into some issues on my end but was helped by Gigi and Madu who fixed the issue very fast! Now the app works exactly how we want it. Great all-in-one app with amazing support. Look forward to growing our business with this!

Panam Decor and Gifts

We use it to help with B2B set-up and it works. the support team is great. Emma answer all question & handle our demand very quickly. very supportive & pro-active.

Raven

I have tried so many B2B apps, my head hurts. After installing and uninstalling a few, I found this to be the best of them. Some great features combined with a support team eager to help make it perfect.

B2B My Treasure Hunts

Thanks, app support is very supportive.thanks again for help, would have scored lower if i was able to. It has been a constant headache in trying to get my paperwork and any assistance for that matter.

Screenshelf

App is exceptional for stores targeting b2b & b2c customers. App is customisable with super fast support. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10