B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Rothley

What can I say.. It just works! with our complex pricing structure for b2c and 500+ individual prices for our b2b customers. I recommend this app to everyone that wants the best.

Rondinella E-Catalog

Location Italy

I used this app for 2 projects and I can say it works great. Great technical assistance, fast and accurate with Emma and the technical team (Vu Phi Hung and Duong Thai Huy).

Agave Oil

The support team, including Josephine and Nguyen Vu Manh Cuong have been AMAZING!! They walked us through the process to configure their app to work for our site. Our site is complicated because it services WHOLESALE accounts and retail accounts. Definitely recommend working with this group. Their service and support is the best of any app development team with which we have worked.

Stetsom Store USA™

Excellent app with amazing support and coding service, I totally recommend this app for those who are seeking a customized login area for B2B sales. Emma and Duong provided me with an excellent support experience.

Kratompoint Wholesale

I was looking for a while for an app that can help my store accomplish what i needed to do. BSS Commerce suite of products really helped me do that. Their website lock and wholesale solution allowed me to create a locked website with only authorized access. Their custom sign up forms are easy to set up and when i struggled to setting up functionality their customer service was outstanding. They would test and retest to make sure my issues were resolved. I would highly recommend them!

GSWF

Top level app. There aren't any apps out there like this yet that work with Shopify Markets but as soon as it's possible, I'm sure this team will make it happen.

Creative Sports

Josephine and Trinh Viet Anh did a great job of getting our store configured and working properly. They were quick to respond and did a great job all around.

Hps1source

My team and I stay in constant contact with BSS support. It is above top notch. They not only fix your problem but reach out after a few days to see how things are going, test things, and implement specific solutions fast. I don't have enough good things to say about Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Hoa Xuan Duong, Vu Phi Hung and Jonas. Terrific team of people.

SMT Distributors

Location Georgia

Josephine and Trinh Viet Anh has helped us getting the form setup it was nice working with them as they understood the issue and resolved it in no time. Thank you guys for all your help and support.

Site B2B Chaussure

Location France

Jonas was really helpful with the setup of the app and everything is working as expected, i recommend the app