B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Amoreo

Location Netherlands

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing but I contacted the support team at BSS Commerce and they made the adjustments needed very quickly. We are using all 3 B2B apps provided by BSS on our website without issue and would recommend them to any store looking to add B2B functionality. The BSS Team are very knowledgeable and the support we have received is outstanding. Thanks especially to Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong who have gone above and beyond to get the set-up exactly as we required, even working the weekend when we had a rush query.

Biolink Australia

Location Australia

This app has been really handy in creating our store. The support is excellent and makes it super easy to use without a developer.

PICSIL SPORT

Location Spain

I have used the B2B/Wholesale Solution tool and found it very useful for our needs. The customer service has surprised me for the better. A pleasure to work with you.

yamatoprotec

Location Japan

I received great support from Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri and Minh Dang). They respond quickly to the issues I demand and are sure to solve them.
Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
I think this service and app is perfect for a BtoB shop. 私はEmmaと技術者 (Minh Tri and Minh Dang) から素晴らしいサポートを受けました。彼らは私が要求する課題に対して迅速に対応し、必ず解決してくれます。
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

Australia Pisen pty ltd

Location Australia

We are using two B2B apps from BSS team and they have been very helpful for our website and business.
The apps do have various features and can be easily activated via the App Dashboard such as special prices for wholesale customers, manual orders, login to see prices and etc. We have been discussing with the team via Whatsapp and Jonas (the support agent) has been very responsive in the meantime. Recently, we faced issues with login to see prices function & with setup custom pricing and Nguyen Dinh Khanh (the technical guy) have been checking very carefully and come up with a proper solution eventually. Our theme is a tricky one but they have successfully helped us to deal with it. Very responsive support manner! In addition, BSS Pricing Plan for these applications is quite reasonable and they also come with a 14-day free trial and free assistance. We would definitely recommend trying BSS Solution apps. Overall, I am quite satisfied so far. Appreciate a lot for the team's efforts and keep it up!"

RoJo Distro

Great app and fantastic support! So many different custom pricing features on this app! We'd be lost without this app and all the support that comes with it! Would recommend to anyone looking for a customizable pricing app. We use it for our wholesale customers and it works great!

SocksConcept

Location Turkey

Excellent app and excellent technical team. They solved every problem of ours with precision. We really appreciated to you. Thank you so much...

CCTVdirect

Excellent service in required areas. Very responsive in dealing with any issues encountered. No issues in recommending this app and their technical team.

Vaperz Cloud International

Being new to Shopify (coming from Magento), BSS was a name I recognised - I decided to go with their Wholesale solution because it ticked all the boxes that their Magento equivalent did. There were a few issues (mainly with me) but they were always happy to assist and did so very fast. Would recommend this to ANYONE looking to have a retail/wholesale combo store (We're UK based and it works perfect with IOSS)

FillerTime by FarmaciaTreglia

Location Italy

Miglior app che potessi trovare su Shopify, prezzo molto contenuto per tutte le funzionalità che offre. Innanzitutto ho potuto applicare tutte le norme riguardo la normativa fiscale europea(completa di deduzioni e IVA per ogni paese) e secondo utilizzare molte altre funzionalità come gli sconti quantità. Quest'app da sola offre veramente tanti servizi, ciò che cerchi sicuramente è qui. Inoltre durante tutto il processo di configurazione durato 2giorni (non poco) sono stato seguito dal supporto che ha fatto loro la maggior parte del lavoro secondo le mie richieste. Ringrazio Jonas, Nguyen Minh Dang e Pham Le Minh Tri che non mi han fatto cadere una goccia di sudore. Per me fino ad oggi esperienza fantastica :)
ENGLISH VERSION:
Best app I could find on Shopify, very low price for all the features it offers. First of all I was able to apply all the rules regarding European tax legislation and second use many other features such as quantity discounts. This app alone offers so many services, what you are looking for is definitely here. Also during the whole setup process lasted 2days (not a little) I was followed by the support that did most of the work according to my requests. I thank Jonas, Nguyen Minh Dang and Pham Le Minh Tri who have not made me drop a drop of sweat. For me to date fantastic experience :)

June 6, 2022

Ci auguriamo che continuerai a supportare la nostra app a lungo termine.

Non dimenticare di contattare il team all'indirizzo sales@bsscommerce.com ogni volta che ne hai bisogno.

Saluti!