B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 27, 2022

I have this store and I have installed this app for my store to improve product display and boost sales. This program does exactly what it claims to do. I want to use the feature to generate registration forms for b2b clients. We have a problem with the form setting and rendering. And I have setting the auto tag and have some trouble with it. So I contacted the support team and June Nguyen assisted me properly. She and the tech guy Cuong Nguyen Quoc were able to handle the problem quickly and efficiently; difficulties were resolved within 24 hours of being reported. The app is now working perfectly on our website and we are very happy with it. Creating your own pricing plans is easy and they look professional. Support was also very helpful and they fixed any issues quickly. I appreciate their support. In summary, I am very happy wit the app and with the support. Highly recommend you guys.

Green Hill Sports
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

December 23, 2022

Great app and even better customer service. Very quick to respond to emails when needing additional assistance.

Coggin Sustainable Office Solutions | Online Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months

December 19, 2022

I had a great customer experience and perfect customer service.
Thank you for your help again.
Maurizio

urb2b
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months

December 15, 2022

The customer support is fast and express, had some issues in implementing the app into my theme and had these fixes immediately after contacting support, Have to say special thanks to Dev Anh Tran Duc and June from the support they have been very nice and helpful to help me fix my problems

Acuslat
Time spent using app: 28 days

December 15, 2022

Joy Nguyen and Hoang Van Luan and Nguyen Van Dong have been just amazing. We had problem of compatibilities between apps around the website but they solved everything super quick and in a super professional way.

we will thank you both very much

Fedua Professional
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

December 9, 2022

A big thanks to June and dev guys Nguyen Van Duc, they have been very correct, professional help and support. June's responses are quick and specifically, she listened to my every detailed requirement and transferred to the dev team efficiently. I have some issues with the form and they helped me to make the form shown correctly though at the beginning it was not shown as I wanted. The team also explain to me very carefully. I also had other requirements such as compatibility with the other app and dev Duc helped me resolve it well too. All I need to do is to explain my request and tech experts helped me well. June Nguyen was supportive and she deserved big praise for her support. The tech expert Nguyen Van Duc solved every issue well nearly quickly and accurately and so they were really good at it. Highly recommend this app for anyone to try. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact them and they are willing to support you as soon as possible. Thank you guys, and I will reach you again if I may have other requirements

Ozghan Bakery
Time spent using app: 12 days

December 8, 2022

After one year trying to solve manually the problems that different country taxes can generate, this app is great. You can easily add a button for EU VAT validation in your cart page that makes possible a VAT exemption purchase. Also, I've had a problem with the register form installation and June and Duc Nguyen Van from the team support has solved it very proffesionally. So, higly recommended app.

ArquiFlash
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Edited December 7, 2022

So far this app sits well above all of the B2B/Wholesale Apps that I have seen or used. The functionality for the price is cheaper and the layout/design is better. The best thing is the support - Joy got back to me right away and was very helpful and Hoang Van Luan was super quick on fixes

canterburynorthamerica
Time spent using app: 2 days

December 1, 2022

Thanks to June Nguyen, AnhTV, and Cuong NQ for their professional, courteous, and timely assistance. So far, we're pleased with the app, especially the customer support. June's response time and patience in helping us fit the app's functionality to our specific needs are much appreciated. The quick and helpful support certainly made setting up the app much more straightforward. Thanks again to your whole team for their continued support and thoughtful communication.

Wholesale Daybreak Seaweed
Time spent using app: 23 days

November 25, 2022

Great app and nice services. we have bought and tried Shopify wholesale apps. B2B/Wholesale Solution is a powerful and easy-use app we meet. When the app cannot be compatible with our Shopify theme have display errors. June and their dev Phong and Binh to quickly fix the problem, We are happy that enjoy quick response services.

TOMIKA