Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Magenta Shop Slovakia

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very easy to set up. We had a small feature request with the SKUs. The customer service assisted us very fast and very professionally.

Magenta Shop Hungary

Location Hungary

The app is great! We already use it in two stores and will do so in the next one as well. You can follow conversions in the admin and follow up all sign ups and necesarry data attached. The customer service is very helpful and superfast!

Brandon Thorne

Support team is very helpful and has been willing to help customise some things to better fit my store.

ZuZu Sandals

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

As a business that manages many SKUs, we constantly have to deal with inquiries about out-of-stock items. This app simplifies the whole process perfectly and it becomes completely seamless.

Keelin Design

Location Belgium

I'm very happy with the Back In Stock app! The Zooomy team is amazingly helpful. You always get a quick response when sending a message. I'm a very happy client and recommend the app to everyone.

AMELI ZURICH

Location Germany

The support was amazing! They were super responsive and directly implemented our customization requests so the integration into our shop went smoothly. Thanks to their efforts, the app now does exactly what we were looking for.

AMELI ZURICH SWITZERLAND

Location Switzerland

Et Vous Fashion Boutique

Location New Zealand

Great communication and support. The App doesn't have everything you need for a high end back in stock app, however, they have helped make most things possible for us, thank you very much! Etvous.co.nz xx

Skincare Supply Store

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I started using this app this week and the team has helped me to seamlessly integrate it into my store. I also use a store pickup and delivery app and most pre-order/back in stock apps are incompatible due to the draft order api but this app, they're different. After trying and testing multiple apps for multiple weeks, I've finally found the ONE! The support from this team is Fast and their priority is to make sure everything is working. Props to this team for such a great app + team.

Supplement Warehouse

Great app for reminding people about products. Especially for the price. Has helped us manage products and making sure customers are notified when products are back in stock.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18