Back in stock ‑ Notify users

Back in stock ‑ Notify users

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are back in stock.

Oraclypse France

Excellent customer service, the app works as expected! I recommend this app if you don’t want to pay so much for this kind of feature! Very nice price.

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team is awesome! Hands down. I really love this app for my website as I am now able to notify customers when items are back in stock.

ToxicNATOs

Straight up this app worked great for the last 3 years. We had something change on our side that stopped the app from working. I tried to get it to work again and had no luck. The Team from Zoomy contacted me worked with me to make it work again. I could not have asked for me. Thanks Zoomy!

Trimly

Did not work on a very popular theme I use. They didn't even try to help. Just looked at the console, made an excuse about errors on the product page. Confirmed with theme developer that was BS.

May 16, 2019

Hello,

We are extremely sorry the app didn't work in your store. Our developers were extremely quick to check the issue. They infact tried to make the app work in your store. After no success they conveyed this to you with a request to check with the theme developer if there was any conflict with the theme.
With more than hundreds of themes on Shopify further enhanced by custom coding, sometimes there is issue of code clashing. Hence our team never edit any code present in your theme as our aim is to not break anything simply to make our app work.
I hope you will consider this and reply to our email.

Essential Oil Supplies NZ

Intial Review after intall - We added the app today.
As we use a standard Shopify Theme the app was very easy to install and configure.
I'm not sure if the app emails in builk manually . . . this could be an issue for us.

Dear Stella Boutique

Excited to get data from this app! Downloaded it on a Sunday and had trouble getting it on my site. Emailed the support contact and the team got it coded on my site for me very quickly and it looks exactly how I wanted.

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

We just installed this & im anxious to see it working! I hope it will allow me to analyze what items I need to order again!

Magnolia Ave Boutique

This is going to help me scale my business SO much! Knowing how many people are wanting a restock and what sizes they want is perfect!

More4M365

Très bien , la team est réactive et très compétante. S'adapte parfaitement à mes besoins. L'application fonctionne très bien.

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Works easily and is a breeze to install! I tested it myself with a few products and got the "back in stock" notification almost instantly!

Previous 1