Back in stock ‑ Notify users

Back in stock ‑ Notify users

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are back in stock.

Cubicdissection

I initially wrote a much more negative review, and remain dissatisfied with the functionality of this app.

That said, the responsiveness and communication of the developers is impressive, and I remain open to trying a later iteration with improved functionality.

December 10, 2019

We are very sorry for the experience you had with the app.

On our app listing we mentioned it very clearly that our app does not have automatic email feature yet - https://prnt.sc/q920tg

We do not have export feature yet, but if our customers email us, we provide them with their list of customers with back in stock product details.

If you face any issue. please contact our support, they are always ready to help.

We never received any email from you for any issue.

Please respond to our email, we would be glad to help you.

MAEVE + ME

I used this app to help my sales funnel, and capture customers details who were interested in products temporarliy out of stock.

I have just starting using this but so far the CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE. They respond so quickly to emails and don't mind going out of their way to help.

sister katie

I used this app to help me add a “notify me” option when an item is out of stock. The customer support was extremely prompt and they helped me get everything set up literally within minutes. THANK YOU!

elev8 attire

i installed this app to use as a pre-order generator (customers sign up for notification that the product is releasing)
i needed a little assistance and the team at zooomy were incredible! fast and adaptable, and VERY helpful. Highly recommended! thank you Zooomy!

VanguardStraps

Works exactly as described and support is the best I've experienced on any shopify app. They're very responsive and helpful.

Oraclypse France

Excellent customer service, the app works as expected! I recommend this app if you don’t want to pay so much for this kind of feature! Very nice price.

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team is awesome! Hands down. I really love this app for my website as I am now able to notify customers when items are back in stock.

ToxicNATOs

Straight up this app worked great for the last 3 years. We had something change on our side that stopped the app from working. I tried to get it to work again and had no luck. The Team from Zoomy contacted me worked with me to make it work again. I could not have asked for me. Thanks Zoomy!

Trimly

Did not work on a very popular theme I use. They didn't even try to help. Just looked at the console, made an excuse about errors on the product page. Confirmed with theme developer that was BS.

May 16, 2019

Hello,

We are extremely sorry the app didn't work in your store. Our developers were extremely quick to check the issue. They infact tried to make the app work in your store. After no success they conveyed this to you with a request to check with the theme developer if there was any conflict with the theme.
With more than hundreds of themes on Shopify further enhanced by custom coding, sometimes there is issue of code clashing. Hence our team never edit any code present in your theme as our aim is to not break anything simply to make our app work.
I hope you will consider this and reply to our email.

Essential Oil Supplies NZ

Intial Review after intall - We added the app today.
As we use a standard Shopify Theme the app was very easy to install and configure.
I'm not sure if the app emails in builk manually . . . this could be an issue for us.

Previous 1 3