Reviews (189)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to track out-of-stock items and notify customers when they're available again, effectively boosting sales. It's praised for its easy installation, customization of back-in-stock emails, and seamless integration with various themes. The customer service is noted for its quick response and helpfulness. The app is also valued for its affordability, reliability, and its role in inventory management by assessing customer demand for out-of-stock items. Some merchants also use it as a pre-order generator, appreciating its automation and time-saving features.

April 24, 2024

Just installed the app. The support is the fastest support on the planet. Needed their help to add the app to my older theme. If their support is any indication of how well the app functions, I am going to be a happy camper!

Factory Direct Hobbies
About 1 hour using the app
March 1, 2019

Excellent app and fantastic support. I needed a style change to remove a border and these guys responded very quickly and mage the change. Best of all, the app is free!

Usmaa's Hampers & Gifts
Almost 5 years using the app
April 3, 2019

This is going to help me scale my business SO much! Knowing how many people are wanting a restock and what sizes they want is perfect!

Magnolia Ave Boutique
Over 4 years using the app
Edited December 10, 2019

I initially wrote a much more negative review, and remain dissatisfied with the functionality of this app.

That said, the responsiveness and communication of the developers is impressive, and I remain open to trying a later iteration with improved functionality.

Cubicdissection
Over 4 years using the app
Zooomy replied December 10, 2019

We are very sorry for the experience you had with the app.

On our app listing we mentioned it very clearly that our app does not have automatic email feature yet - https://prnt.sc/q920tg

We do not have export feature yet, but if our customers email us, we provide them with their list of customers with back in stock product details.

If you face any issue. please contact our support, they are always ready to help.

We never received any email from you for any issue.

Please respond to our email, we would be glad to help you.

June 19, 2023

Insanely fast support. I emailed them about an issue and it was resolved in 3 minutes. How is that even possible? Thanks for your help and amazing app.

MODERN OUT
Over 3 years using the app
March 21, 2022

Amazing customer service ! love it sooo much. boosts my sales for sure. it is a must have! get this app

ESSENCE BY ESOHE
Over 3 years using the app
June 3, 2020

When it comes to web applications, perhaps the most important thing to me is customer service, and they excel - fast, friendly, helpful - above and beyond expectations. Really do appreciate it.

NED Device
About 3 years using the app
July 31, 2020

Support team were amazing and responded immediately to help with my install (which was super easy anyway but I wanted to make some adjustments). Great job guys!

Foxx & Willow Wholesale
About 3 years using the app
June 17, 2021

We just installed this app and had excellent and fast help setting it up. That is one of the most important features of an app having great customer service.

EMMYDEVEAUX
Almost 3 years using the app
July 1, 2020

This is the best "waitlist" app out there. Super simple. Lightweight. And the customer support is AMAZING. They reply lightning fast, and will go above and beyond to implement it on any site properly so there is no need to worry.

Stryx