Back in stock ‑ Restock notify

Back in stock ‑ Restock notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are back in stock , Restock

Timelessly

Excellent customer service and great app! Simple and easy to use while it does the job and it's affordable.

Stryx

This is the best "waitlist" app out there. Super simple. Lightweight. And the customer support is AMAZING. They reply lightning fast, and will go above and beyond to implement it on any site properly so there is no need to worry.

Badass Balloon Co.

I just started using this app, so perhaps I should wait a bit before giving a review, but their developers were SO helpful during the setup that I wanted to share the experience right away. They were super responsive and helped with every detail. I can update the review in case the program does not work for any reason, but so far, I strongly recommend it.

Dana Scott

this app is super easy app to use! if you have questions they are very responsive on email. personally, I need an app that I can use that has amazing customer service. they offer both!

The Sound Parcel

The zooomy team was VERY responsive throughout our implementation. Couldn't be happier with the tool set.

CAZACOOL

I downloaded this app so my customers can be notified when a sold-out item is back in stock. I had trouble showing the app frontend but Zooomy instantly responded when I asked for help and they solved the issue immediately.

Black Caviar Designs

The team responded very quickly to all of my queries and were able to help me install the app in just a few minutes!

NED Device

When it comes to web applications, perhaps the most important thing to me is customer service, and they excel - fast, friendly, helpful - above and beyond expectations. Really do appreciate it.

Flavour Chasers

Help with install was quick and very much appreciated. Looking forward to checking out the automated email when the update is ready. Thank you!

Bench Clearers

Wow. Such helpful service almost instantly after i emailed with questions.
Thankyou so much for your timely and efficient service! Tha nks everyone!

Previous 1 3 4