Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Vesta London Beauty

Loving this app so far! Customer service helped me out with an issue i had in literally no time. So fast, quick and effective! Thank you

Wazoodle Fabrics

Support is beyond awesome! I use a couple of apps by Zooomy and their apps are amazing and support is quite simply the best. If I couldC I would use all their apps wherever possible.

boochen eco-conscious surfwear

I just installed the app and hope it works. The customer service is very friendly and responds very quickly. Very quick by minutes. I was positively surprised.

Free the Ocean

Excellent customer service! Thank you for the support and taking the time to help us build our email

Coterie

This is a fantastic app. Not only does it work exactly like I want but the team was incredibly helpful in helping me install it. We have a custom site so it required someone from Zooomy to install it. I asked them and within twenty minutes it was done. Also love that you can customize it beyond just the presets with CSS.

SENSORI+

This app perfectly meets our needs. The support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

EMMYDEVEAUX

We just installed this app and had excellent and fast help setting it up. That is one of the most important features of an app having great customer service.

Soapworks Factory

Had a slight user issue and customer support helped kindly educate me :) $5.99 for 100 emails a month (100 customers at 1 email each) is a rate that I can at least live with for start. Hope to upgrade in the future. For now, this makes me look entirely professional, and that's a good thing!

Ashthorpe.com

Great app, currently using it on 3 websites and no issues at all. It does the job and customer support is awesome.

Overland Bound

Customer support is unbelievable. I installed and had a formatting issue on the product page. It was resolved by their team in 4 minutes. The next thing I knew they were sending me an updated link to test and we were all set. They are absolutely committed to their customers, and the product is great, too.