Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Silk&Steel | Luxury Statement Jewellery

Customer support was incredible, I emailed them needing help installing and they replied within the hour. So amazing!!

Glam & Glow Make Up By Charlie

I use this app to email my customers of restocks. It has helped save me time of having to email each customer individually. The design of the email change by changed to fit your style! And customer service is the absolute best!

University Tees

I just downloaded the app & so far extremely pleased with the results. Their support team helped me get it all setup SO quickly. The box to collect emails looks very nice on the product page!

Gardens of Wendiland

I just started using this app, and I ran into an issue. Contacted them and someone got back to me very quickly and resolved the issue. I was surprised by the prompt reply and helpfulness! So far enjoying this app.

Nasty Fit LLC

Cator is incredible. Give the man a raise! Great support and help for installing within 5 minutes. I would recommend this app for sure.

Maple Leaf Quilting Company Ltd.

WONDERFUL SERVICE!!! Great response and helped with questions and issues we were having. I really appreciated the assistance.

StyleMeGHD

Great app! Has better formatting capabilities than the other apps we've tried. Support was quick to respond and help us customize the app to our theme. Would highly recommend this app!

Fhitting Room

Fast and very helpful. I was able to sue the chat and they fixed my problem within 10 minutes. Great work!

Qisa Life

Great app - to the point and helps you retain customers even when products are out of stock. Especially impressive is the developer support - they helped me integrate the app faster than the time it took me to get another coffee.

em4miniatures

It's a great app that helps the customers know when items are back in stock. The team behind the app are very helpful and can't rate them highly enough.