Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Polar Jewelry

Great app and great support! Would recommend! Looks great on the webshop and is easy to set up and use.

Micro Kickboard

AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend! The devs were extremely responsive and quick to help us with all customizations!

LACE

I'm still in my free trial but so far so good! The assistant was extra helpful and answered/fixed all of the issues and questions I had. The app is very easy to understand and modify.

Mother Grey's

I am still in trial mode but so far the app is easy to use and customize, the developer was helpful in answering questions. I may update this during my upgrade

Beau Coops NZ

Wonderful app! Support is wonderful and 100% happy with their speedy replies and adjustments we asked for. Any issues were resolved promptly and the app has exceeded our expectations. Cannot recommend them enough.

Piglet's Closet

This has been a popular feature on our site since we added it. I had no idea how many sales leads we were losing without notifications. I had issues inserting the code into an unpublished theme, and support had it resolved in minutes. I wasted hours before asking for help.

Seaux Glittery Glitter

I love this app! I recently upgraded to the paid version. Easy to use for the myself (the consumer) and my customers. Highly recommend

Fleece & Fable

I decided to install the free version of this app and test it out before subscribing to the Pro version. I ran into a bit of a glitch after installing it and reached out to the Zooomy support team. They responded right away and fixed the issue immediately! I’m so impressed! I’ll definitely upgrade to the Pro version now and will also be adding Wishlist - Wishify app.

Hunny Prints™

Works really well! I loved the price points so that's why I went with this particular app. The customer service is amazing!! Thank you so much. UPDATE: we've been using this for a few months now and it's been amazing!! It's so helpful for me to see what products customers want to have back in stock. Also, cannot praise their customer support team enough! I had questions on functionality and they always get back immediately. So helpful!

Hystar

The owner of this app will help you with anything and is very responsive. That's what I look for when I use an app. If you need this service this is the one to use.