Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

We just installed this & im anxious to see it working! I hope it will allow me to analyze what items I need to order again!

Magnolia Ave Boutique

This is going to help me scale my business SO much! Knowing how many people are wanting a restock and what sizes they want is perfect!

More4M365

Très bien , la team est réactive et très compétante. S'adapte parfaitement à mes besoins. L'application fonctionne très bien.

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Works easily and is a breeze to install! I tested it myself with a few products and got the "back in stock" notification almost instantly!

CaseDodo

Oh, I see that's why you are not going to support us because we installed your app when it's free and now it's paid. You are lying to us that your app is not compatible with our theme without login in our admin panel after yesterday conversation. If you can't help people then why you are developing such apps.

March 8, 2019

1. If a app is installed when it was free, IT WILL ALWAYS remain free for that store. So your store will always get the app for free.

2. No we do not discriminate between free users and paid users. Our team worked almost 5-7 hrs to get the app working in your store. But your theme was customized a lot.

3. We had logged in to your store 2 days before and we never closed it as the issue was not resolved. Hence we didn't have to log in again. So you did not see IP update.

4. Your theme is customized a lot. And that is the reason why our app didnt work. And we mentioned you this immediately , the day you installed the app and still we worked on it for 2 days.

5. After we sincerely tried to help you, gave you constant updates still a misunderstanding happened. We are sorry for this. But we believe its not right that we did not help you because you installed our app for FREE.

6. You can check all our apps reviews. We have worked hard with every customer and made sure they are satisfied. Whether the customer installed app free or paid.

Carbon Thread

Great customer service from this app developer. The small change I needed from them was completed the same day.

AFRICAN BOX

I needed to translate the sentences into French and they responded very quickly and make the change. And they do it for free.

Usmaa's Hampers & Gifts

Excellent app and fantastic support. I needed a style change to remove a border and these guys responded very quickly and mage the change. Best of all, the app is free!

Redlane.ie

Super great app, developer support is really fast and thorough, works great and client loves it, it makes the websites better and will hopefully lead to more sales. Look forward to seeing more apps from this developer.

Wholefood Earth

Great app and excellent support. Well done guys:) I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to get back in stock feature :)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next