Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Naughty Shrew

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great- I can easily style to fit in with my brand and it works really well with my theme. It collects email addresses for products & allows me to easily contact them ( I use a third party to send emails so my brand is consistent, but I'm sure the in-app mail system works fine too).

I recently asked the developers to assist me, & got a really quick response & they were able to put in a feature for me within 24 hours.

Would recommend all round!

52 Wonders

Location Germany

Very useful app. Notifies our customers automatically to recover otherwise lost sales. I needed a little customization and received hep from the developer right away.

MAEVE + ME

I used this app to help my sales funnel, and capture customers details who were interested in products temporarliy out of stock.

I have just starting using this but so far the CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE. They respond so quickly to emails and don't mind going out of their way to help.

sister katie

I used this app to help me add a “notify me” option when an item is out of stock. The customer support was extremely prompt and they helped me get everything set up literally within minutes. THANK YOU!

elev8 attire

i installed this app to use as a pre-order generator (customers sign up for notification that the product is releasing)
i needed a little assistance and the team at zooomy were incredible! fast and adaptable, and VERY helpful. Highly recommended! thank you Zooomy!

VanguardStraps

Location United Arab Emirates

Works exactly as described and support is the best I've experienced on any shopify app. They're very responsive and helpful.

Oraclypse France

Location France

Excellent customer service, the app works as expected! I recommend this app if you don’t want to pay so much for this kind of feature! Very nice price.

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team is awesome! Hands down. I really love this app for my website as I am now able to notify customers when items are back in stock.

ToxicNATOs

Straight up this app worked great for the last 3 years. We had something change on our side that stopped the app from working. I tried to get it to work again and had no luck. The Team from Zoomy contacted me worked with me to make it work again. I could not have asked for me. Thanks Zoomy!

Essential Oil Supplies NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Intial Review after intall - We added the app today.
As we use a standard Shopify Theme the app was very easy to install and configure.
I'm not sure if the app emails in builk manually . . . this could be an issue for us.