Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

POLEGLAM

Great app! Everything that I need for my store. Wanted to fix a tiny problem regarding an alignment and the support team got it fixed within 2 hours! This is the 2nd app I have with Zoomy. Excellent developer and you're guaranteed to receive great support! Thank you!

Wholesale Cart Parts Online

The App didn't install correctly on my Theme. I contacted support and they got back to me in less than 10 min. They not only installed it for me but also provided me with some custom code to make it work the way I wanted. Very professional and quick service. Great App!

Foxx & Willow Wholesale

Support team were amazing and responded immediately to help with my install (which was super easy anyway but I wanted to make some adjustments). Great job guys!

Charmed Creations LLC

I just added the app today on the pro plan. Really simple to use. I did have an issue (my fault due to settings) that I needed help with. I was surprised to get an immediate response by email and within minutes the issue was resolved. I really think my customers are going to like this feature and it will cut down on the number of messages I get asking to put customers on a list to be notified when things are back in stock. I'll update my review when its been in use for a while because obviously just starting out there may be other things I really like about the app or I may find pain points that need the developer to address. So far, thumbs up for sure! Great start here!

Doses of Grace

I like this app because it's automated and makes tracking the style options a lot easier. Bonus points for easy install

Harpers Handmade Co.

Very impressed by this app. Works very well and Customer Service was wonderful to deal with. They responded immediately and were able to make every single customization request I asked for.

FRANC

This is so far the best 'back in stock' app we've used. Being able to track which variants are out of stock but send emails when any (new or old) colour is restocked is so helpful for our type of business. Most other apps will only send emails if the exacy variant is restocked exactly (same colour/size). Also so far the support has been amazing, and communication is so prompt.

JΛSPER MODE BOUTIQUE

I had a challenge installing the code properly in my theme liquid. I sent an email and the response was swift. It was done in 24hrs. Now my store looks like my competitors whose posh product pages I admire. It's amazing! Thank you, & keep up the good work!

Atelier Côtier

Great app, super quick and efficient service.
Needed help to install and receive it within 5 minutes.
Does really well what it is supposed to do. Good job!

BONBON SWIM

The app does exactly what it says it does - it looks great and the best part is that when I had tech questions they we’re EXTREMELY responsive and immediately resolved any questions or issues. Highly recommend!