Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Charmed Creations LLC

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I've been using this app for about a year and don't think I can live without it! I have a product line that sells out very fast and customers line up for it....the restock notification is so helpful and the email send to the customer immediately after I restock which is so helpful. I really love this app and my customers do too.

Doses of Grace

I like this app because it's automated and makes tracking the style options a lot easier. Bonus points for easy install

Harpers Handmade Co.

Very impressed by this app. Works very well and Customer Service was wonderful to deal with. They responded immediately and were able to make every single customization request I asked for.

FRANC

This is so far the best 'back in stock' app we've used. Being able to track which variants are out of stock but send emails when any (new or old) colour is restocked is so helpful for our type of business. Most other apps will only send emails if the exacy variant is restocked exactly (same colour/size). Also so far the support has been amazing, and communication is so prompt.

JΛSPER MODE BOUTIQUE

I had a challenge installing the code properly in my theme liquid. I sent an email and the response was swift. It was done in 24hrs. Now my store looks like my competitors whose posh product pages I admire. It's amazing! Thank you, & keep up the good work!

Atelier Côtier

Great app, super quick and efficient service.
Needed help to install and receive it within 5 minutes.
Does really well what it is supposed to do. Good job!

BONBON SWIM

The app does exactly what it says it does - it looks great and the best part is that when I had tech questions they we’re EXTREMELY responsive and immediately resolved any questions or issues. Highly recommend!

Reprotect

This app is very useful, easy to install and to customize. The customer support is great, they responded fast and helped us with the initial set up.

SmokyBombs

This app helped me a lot with their developer team work and out of stock widget installation. They did an outstanding job and I totally recommend their services. They installed code to my theme free of charge and they did it exactly how I was asking them to do! The website looks great! Thank you so much!!

Timelessly

Excellent customer service and great app! Simple and easy to use while it does the job and it's affordable.