Automatic Backups

Automatic Backups

by Talon Commerce

A fully automated backup system for your store in one click.

Barb Toland Art

So far so good - I appreciate the free version to backup my product info. May be upgrading at some point to get it all backed up. Everything is well organized in this app - easy to use.

Smokehouse Jerky Co

Love this app! I'm busy and forgetful so AB's is a lifesaver!

Conspiritee

I can't believe this is free.

Dark Elf Dice

Very easy to setup and very easy to use :) Much more affordable than other backup apps. Perfect for our needs.

Headn Home

So far so good. No complaints.

Clocksavant

We have two backup apps installed for maximum protection, this one and one other. Both apps are excellent. Talon does a great job with individual blog recovery (we have tested this as we prep our blogs) and individual product recovery, which we have used multiple times to experiment with different product descriptions and changes. We use another excellent app from this developer as well, the recently viewed app is also great.

Festejar Com Amor

This plugin is very easy to install and very easy to use. You do not have to program anything at all. In addition, I signed the USD 8.99 plan that is roughly equivalent to the USD 39 plan of the main competitor. For anyone who is starting a business every penny spent counts.
An addendum: I needed to revert an erroneous change in my theme today and thanks to Automatic Backup everything worked optimally and in a very simple way I was able to revert the theme to yesterday because all the data is saved daily.

Secret Storage Books

Everyone should have a back up for their store! I was about to attempt a mass export/import of a change to my listings and realized how important it would be to have a back up if things went sideways. Also appreciated the privacy concerns about not saving customer and order information. I enter that data to my own books every month, so that part wasn't needed for me. I have the paid version.

Very happy I found your app and I'm more than happy to pay for it - the price is reasonable for the peace of mind. Thanks,
Diane

Extencity Hair

Very impressed with this app! The fact that it’s free up to 100 products is amazing. Highly recommended for all Shopify stores.

Garboandkelly

Great service great app!!
So easy and simple to use
Thank you!!