Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Toys N Toys Baby Shop

Multiple times now my Shopify store has had the strangest problems. Recently all the products in the store had their second product image disappear. Ive got more than 2000 products so scrambling to find the images and re-upload would have been hell. For some odd reason the other day I looked up this app and downloaded it. Used it twice ever since and its been nothing less than a godsend. Backups aren't a joke. This app takes it seriously. Highly recommended.

Premier ETAGE

We use the app from day one as we have many products and different staff adding them on the website. We are reassured to know that in case of mistakes we can easily recall the previous version of the product's description. As we are using HTML tabs, it is very useful if someone mess up with the code while writing the description : 1 click and the HTML code is back. Also, knowing that we have a backup of the themes is very reassuring as we work a lot on them and sometimes have conflict with apps. If we do not identify the bugs immediately, it is almost impossible to fix it via the 'previous version' feature of Shopify. With Rewind , we can fully recall the website until the version with the bug fixed and so identify the issue. It will be almost impossible with Shopify integrated feature because we will have to do it page after page...and in the correct order. We love the app, it is more just than a tool you will use at the critical moment. It is also affordable and suggest you to go for the plan with the 'live backup feature'. BTW, we strongly suggest you to try to recall pages, themes, products when you install the app so you are sure it is working and you know what to do the 'D-day'. Better to be prepared than adding stress when your website is in trouble ;)

Jude Connally

Seamless setup and great support. Kaleigh was very responsive and was able to resolve our issue very quickly

SearchFindOrder

Easy to setup, works perfectly and backs up all essential and critical information needed in case of human error or failure.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Breathing Travel | Sand Free Beach Towels

So easy to set up and the support team was quick and detailed to answer my question! I haven't restored anything yet but it's good to know that I can and won't lose my entire store if things go south.

Lion Country Supply

This app is a lifesaver. It works really well and is easy to understand. The ability to restore now and to restore just one product, one collection or the entire site makes this ideal for this site and all my client's sites.

Pistom

I installed this app a few days ago and it is such an excellent app.I had lost some products o my store and could restore them all with a click of a button.

GoodPostureNow

There are plenty of reasons to like this app. 1. Backing up is a seamless and easy experience.
2. Having your store properly backed up grants a sense of security and puts your mind at ease when making edits or changes.
3. Customer service is very helpful and polite in their service.

Lang Dienstleistungsmanagement

Creating a backup with Rewind is child's play. It's even fun. I can finally make sure that all my data is always safe.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77