Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wind River Trading Company

This app is amazing and does exactly what is says without slowing your website. What really makes it stand out is the excellent customer service that is prompt and professional. Logan is great! For about the price of a cup of coffee once a month, I highly recommend this app.

November 18, 2020

That's great to hear, thank you for taking the time to share. And we agree, Logan is great!

Trece Cielos

The app and support it offers is great! They helped me the whole time on the app and by email, step by step, even after we closed the conversation!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are super proud of our support team and the service they provide.

I Love Vapour

Annie was amazing helped me out with all me question and this app has saved me a lot of time due to another broken app messing all my products up.

November 18, 2020

Glad to hear we were able to help out! (and we can confirm, Annie is amazing :)

trackvalley

This app is excellent. People don’t understand that nothing is backed up by Shopify so the Rewind app provides peace of mind in the event of you deleting items or a developer gone crazy. I would highly recommend and the support is one of the best ever!

October 21, 2020

You're right, that is a common misconception we see all too often. Thanks for the kind words - we're very proud of our support team!

Skull Shaver Euro

Love it. Rewind is cheap insurance in case something goes sideways. Hopefully you never need it, but if you do need to recover from anything, you'll be more than happy to have it. Two or three clicks and everything is back to the way it was. No getting in touch with your IT team to try and restore a recent backup (if you even have one available), little downtime, no fuss.

October 21, 2020

Well said - thank you

Reinforced Beds

Rewind is an absolute lifesaver. Everyone makes mistakes, so it's a genuine relief for us at The Reinforced Bed Company to know that this backup app can help us recover lost content. It's also affordable in contrast to many other Shopify apps.

October 19, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

Rewind Backup is a great app. This also provides amazing customer service. Thank you, Annie <3 I recommend this.

October 1, 2020

Annie is an absolute star and we're proud to have the support team that we do! Best in the biz. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

rooem.

Smooth app. Only needs to be installed and we can sleep safe and sound. Support also answered my inquiries effectively and fast.

October 1, 2020

Not sure anyone has ever referred to us as smooth before, but we like to hear it! Thanks for the kind words 🙌

cueboss.com

I use the app to back up my shopify store in case disaster struck and i lost everything. For the price I,d say it is very worthwhile.

September 8, 2020

Glad to hear we're protecting your store! Thank you for trusting Rewind.

LifeEzr

it works.

September 8, 2020

short and sweet - thank you!