Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lollygag

We haven't launched yet, but invested more than a year of work on the website (we have more than 150 products and hundreds of food recipes)
The first thing that I wanted for my site is back up.
Rewind has been amazing so far, its backup everything !!!! on my Shopify account automatically, and already saved me several times when products have been mistakenly deleted, it was very simple to restore from backup - perfect.
highly recommended

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the kind words + recommendation! Good luck with your launch :)

Bella Notte Linens

We haven't needed to actively use this app, we just knew it is there and always running. Our vault was the first place I went after accidentally deleting an E-N-T-I-R-E blog (not just the post I thought I was deleting). Support was quick, reassuring and effective!!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Rewind saved me in a MAJOR way and I'm so grateful!

June 29, 2020

So glad we were able to help you out! Thank you for the review.

Vintage Ice Hockey

Very easy to use and install the app. Set it and forget it! Support team has been very helpful as well!

June 22, 2020

Great to hear that! Thank you for the review - PS, we're big hockey fans :)

Balance Factor

This app is imperative to have! I was skeptical about the app at first - thought it would be just an additional expense for another app hardly used. So glad we ended up going froward with it - we recently incorporated another app which completely wiped out everything once their developers went live with it, within a matter of minutes everything was restored thanks to Rewind.

Highly recommend!

June 4, 2020

Holy smokes, that's scary! So glad to hear we were able to help out :) thank you for writing a review.

Pino & Jacaranda

The app works great and it does exactly what it says: keep your copies safe. Don't hesitate to try it!

June 4, 2020

Thanks! That's definitely something we take pride in - our app does exactly what we say it does.

Ohmycard.es

This is a very useful app if you care for your store (and you probably do). Fortunately, I did not have the necessity to recover anything yet, but still it is a relief to know that I am always backed up.

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! Happy to hear you're enjoying the peace of mind :)

Blighty's British Store

This is a must have. I have already used it once for a simple task of restoring information on 1000+ products that was overwritten, which would've taken me hours to re enter manually. It's great to know that if anything goes wrong with the function of your website, all you have to do is rewind it to before it happened.

May 22, 2020

Sorry to hear that so many products were overwritten, but we're so happy Rewind was able to help out! Thank you for writing a review :)

RBrandCo

I Recently joined Rewind, and I was glad I did, As a new store owner I quickly discovered the perils of not having your work backed up! Thankfully Rewind came to the rescue in the form of this App. I have peace of mind everyday now knowing the work I do is not lost, Thanks Rewind!

May 22, 2020

Congrats on your new store and good luck! We're very happy to hear you're enjoying the peace of mind that Rewind provides.

The Fire Hose Store

The app works as described, Paul and Annie seem very willing to give attention to their users. In a highly competitive world riddled with terrible customer service, the team at Rewind shines as a bright exception. I will be using this app for my many stores in the future.

May 8, 2020

Thank you very much!

Drip System Headquarters

Always quick to answer chat. I find on occasion an app can break your theme and this app is awesome if that happens. Also if you do a lot of uploads of inventory it always helps to have the back up. Plus Annie gave me a high five back after support chat

May 8, 2020

Other apps causing issues with themes is much more common than people think - so thank you for calling attention to that! Thank you for writing the review 🖐