Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Unni And Evans

Very impressed with this app so far - very thorough and professional interface, and the range of options certainly give peace of mind.

Tradlands

Great way to save backups automatically. Have saved me a couple times when I've deleted the wrong snippet (or two).

Dealsleague

Best app. It helped us a lot many times to regain our previous backed-up work. Highly recommend it for every store.

Seo1437

I accidentally deleted a category today with 78 products. It took me 1 minute to fix with this app. Trust me buy it.

Accubrass Com

I haven't had to use it yet, so I don't know how easy it would be to reinstall everything. Hopefully I'll never know.

One thing it does for me, is give me a more secure feeling that I have some safety in place. You never know when you'll need it.

Crosswordsite

You have a great store. You have invested thousands of hours in it, and a lot of money. It provides you with income you used to dream about. And then you install an attractive-looking but defective app which wrecks the lot. Or you hire some goon of a coder who does the same thing. Or anything. What do you do?

I thought about that nightmare scenario. But not for long. I thoroughly researched what was out there and found and installed Rewind. Now I sleep more soundly. Have I tested it? Of course. Only a fool wouldn't. I have deleted bits of my store and then restored them with Rewind. And it works, easily and quickly. Have I deliberately wiped my whole store and tested whether Rewind would rebuild the entire thing? I'm not that brave. But I'm confident it would.

You have got to be a back-up freak these days. Back up your desktops in the cloud, or on external disks you keep in the garage. But for me, for my Shopify store, it's Rewind.

Airablo

Easy to install and help us to sleep

Red Bird Gifts

I have been using it for about 3 weeks now. Great app. Very easy installment. Hopefully I'll never need one of the backups. It is great to have as a piece of mind considering the endless hours of work going into the online store. Don't want to see it ever lost by something out of my control.

For The Ageless

Suicide prevention app that ought to be bought by and integrated by Shopify as part of its core functionality. Superb customer service.

Snogear

So far so good. Works smoothly and is trouble free.